Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Need Some Advice And Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Some Advice And Help (706 Views)

CIS Professional Diploma Exam: Advice And Help On Reading Materials Needed / Exxon Mobil Apprenticeship Aptitude Test. Advice and help needed urgently. / Overseas Masters Online: I Need Some Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Advice And Help by henrychmz: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
My name is NDUKA HENRY CHIMEZIE.
AM a Nigerian. Life Keeps fustrating all my efforts and I dont know what to Do. My career is my Main concern as I write. I feel to bad when I remember I am still an O'level person 23years of age.
Right now i work in a cyber cafe for just 10,000 naira and i wonder were this will take me to.
I wish to study Information communication technology but all road seems to lead to where even in my hard work.

I need some help, I feel Life is fustrating me. someone please help me. Thanks sad sad sad

harrychmz@gmail.com
Re: I Need Some Advice And Help by hasyak(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2010
help you wit what? as for your schooling it is not late to start and you can make. all u need is faith, plan on how u want to get there and think positive, there are a lot of ways u can learn, since u work in a cafe y not try online learning or open univ, your destiny is in your hands dont allow the little chalenges in life wear u down, wishing u d best.
Re: I Need Some Advice And Help by dove24u(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster, Thank God for your life. You are not alone God is with you. When there is life there is hope.
You walk in a cafe,right and you want to build a career in IT. You can start by registering for IT certification courses like CCNA, MSCE etc, it depends where your interest lies.You can still get your degree as time goes on. It all depends on you( where there is will there is a way). Keep on !!!
Re: I Need Some Advice And Help by mrsam(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2010
henry_chmz:

AM a Nigerian. Life Keeps fustrating all my efforts and I dont know what to Do. My career is my Main concern as I write. I feel to bad when I remember I am still an O'level person 23years of age.
Right now i work in a cyber cafe for just 10,000 naira and i wonder were this will take me to.
I wish to study Information communication technology but all road seems to lead to where even in my hard work.

I need some help, I feel Life is fustrating me. someone please help me. Thanks sad sad sad

harrychmz@gmail.com
henry_chmz:

harrychmz@gmail.com

You see, life is full of challenges. Any life without Challenge is not worth living, because challenges will make you grow and become strong. If you are living with somebody at the moment, it will make things easier a little, but you have to plan and remain focussed. with your O'Level you can start a part time programme, and you will be surprised, as soon as you start support will begin to come and before you know it you will be through. But you must have faith in GOD. He alone is the supplier of our needs.
Re: I Need Some Advice And Help by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
Suggest you take one useful course in IT. This might be a good way to start and it is possible to get a certificate, earn money in the short term while you go get a degree. I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Intern Or Get A Graduate Placement In A Fortune 500, Free Visa And Others / Research And Analytics Solution / Atmosperic Physics Or I.T, Which Way To Go??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.