Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. (31058 Views)

Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed In Lengthy Twitter Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by Frontman01: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
You self sabi lie, show us any
LifeIsGuhd:
I would have said Yung6ix is a rude little boy...

But Lie Mohammed deserves every single insult he receives...
That man too dey lie abeg
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by starwar(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
The veteran rapper......some bloggers sha
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by Frontman01: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
You have spoken well
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is Yung6ix to address Alh Lai Mohammed.

This country is a joke.
If children have no respekt for elders.

What's the dropout Yung6ix's business with where the minister's kids are studying?

Did he study himself?

The ministers' utterances doesn't even concern Yung6ix because he has never shot a music video outside Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Frontman01:
You self sabi lie, show us any

Kindly get off my mention
Asslicker smiley
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
I love the way *Lai My Pooh Moham-mad*banned these things called Nigeria artistes I love it as a matter of fact I want the ban to extend to Nollywood and not only that they should all declare their earning and worth and be made to pay heavy tax and failure to pay straight court.God punish all of you.

Was is it not among you one goat called singer promised to shave his *bushy smelly mad man hair called Rasta* on his head in support of Buhari and apc? And as God will punised him the idiot music career went into deep ocean and it was gone and his buhari and apc could not save his career for him.

Was it not among this same Nigeria musician that were hurling insult on Gej in support of Buhari during the 2015 election? I still have all the evidence here with me I can paste them all what all these things were saying about Gej then forgetting that it was Gej era that made them? Now they have be banned and they are crying thunder fire you all. You want buhari and apc and you got it so live by it. The ban must remain and that is final

Where is that useless Fela son called whatever who was abusing Gej then where is the thing with his Alien head shape? come and show your flex here now as thunder fell on you all and you are forcefully placed on Oshodi, Maroko and Ojuelegba video shot. Any finger that bite whoever fed him or her will weep like a baby at the end.

Please Lai Moham or Mad or whatever let the ban remain no reversal and they must all declare their income and worth and must pay heavy tax and when that is done face Nollywood they annoys me like mad especially the young ladies among them.

All these bunch o like baby by the time apc started unveiling their satanic plans, is it not all happening now?

Soon beggars will be paying tax even to walk in the street you will have to take permission soon. Now you fools listen the plan is already on ground for everyone who want to enter Abuja to be obtaining permission like a *PASS* quote me again in the next few months. Keep enjoying your *change*. You want it and God gave it to you so love it that way or quit Nigeria. Next time you open your brain when votIng.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by poseidon12: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I don't see any thing rude in asking Lai Mohammed (or his likes) to tell us where his children are studying. We already know where the President gets medical treatment and it is not Nigeria.
The hypocrisy is very clear and it stinks to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by olusola200: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its high time u correct these guys

There is a government in place

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
poseidon12:

I don't see any thing rude in asking Lai Mohammed (or his likes) to tell us where his children are studying. We already know where the President gets medical treatment and it is not Nigeria.

He was rude to Mr Doyle
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by edigwe2011(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:
The veteran rapper took to Twitter to express how disappointed he is over the Federal government banning entertainers from shooting videos outside the country.

http:///?i=judeedigwe@gmail.com
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by greatdave(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:
The veteran rapper took to Twitter to express how disappointed he is over the Federal government banning entertainers from shooting videos outside the country.

YungSix....VETERAN rapper!!! Guy kneel down dia, raise up your hands and close your eyes! What nAnsense! angry

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by whizzler: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:

My Nigeria, a country where everyone wants to be heard. So far non if these guys who have responded have actually made any sense and it goes a long way to show their level of tolerance for criticism. What I expect is for them to come together , deliberate on this issue and come out with a position. Which among others should include provision by the FG of a place like Hollywood with all the infrastructures where they can can make these videos instead of resorting to insults and attacks on the minister.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by rainbow2020(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

What's the dropout Yung6ix's business with where the minister's kids are studying?

Did he study himself?

The ministers' utterances doesn't even concern Yung6ix because he has never shot a music video outside Nigeria.

who be this one...you go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by 9jaAmerican: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

Did he study himself?

who are the idiots that even 'likes' this nitwits posts!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by rainbow2020(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Yung6ix wey never shoot video abroad dey follow talk
he is working on that...
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by Fabregas085: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
I agree with you. He told him the obvious truth.

Pheals:
he didn't blast him ..
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
he didn't blast him ..

Not at all.
He asked a question and public SERVANT Lai Mohammed should not tarry to answer.
We are anxiously waiting for the minister's answer to the question about where his children are studying and/or studied.
Should an honourable minister ask his employers, the citizens, to do something that he is not doing?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by Fabregas085: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who is the dropout?? Your grammar says it all. Stop exposing yourself. Though you are one of the best in APC.
Retards everywhere...

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

Did he study himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

Did he study himself?

Were you the one who FORCED Alhaji Lai Mohammed to be a public SERVANT?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by marvin902(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
i was actually expecting Nigerian musicians to call the FG for a meeting to discuss this ban and the alternatives.. undecided undecided
all am seeing here is just some overgrown babies crying

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by bolajoko007: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
He his indeed a rude boy,

All Lai Muhammad is doing is for the benefits and progress of them all.
LifeIsGuhd:

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by ayagha: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

Did he study himself?

shut up pls

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by bolajoko007: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Don't mind him, he his very rude.
Frontman01:
You have spoken well
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by bolajoko007: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
He his very rude, what is your business with where his children are.

If you dont have reasonable things to say please shut up.
poseidon12:

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by labake1(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Labake reporting

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
bolajoko007:
He his indeed a rude boy,

All Lai Muhammad is doing is for the benefits and progress of them all.

....just like the boss of your Alhaji Lai Mohammed is in London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same "for the benefit and progress of" Nigerian doctors, pharmacists, nurses, hospital administrators, lab technicians, radiographers etc. Not so
We surely can see those who lick the pot of suffering when served to them.
God forbid bad thing. When we are not cursed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by lailo: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Not a fan of Yung six but I absolutely agree with him on Lai Mohammed recent gaffe

This is the kind of poor reasoning sequence that has defines the Buhari led administration that has made them kill everything they have touched ..,Now they have fixed their destructive eyes on our music industry which is currently our only creative /intellectual export, an industry that hard working Nigerian youths despite all the odds and zero support from govt either morally or "infrastructurally" , today these youths have taken that industry to international heights singlehandedly and now Lai Mohammed thinks it's time to tell them where to shoot videos grin cheesy..There are many ways Lai can support them instead of killing them with his short sighted approach, for one he could look into why people go out side to shoot musical videos some of which are

1: Lack of support infrastructure like electricity and security : To shoot a five mins video in Nigeria you will have to go about with giant generator mounted on the back of a truck you hired because of the lack of electricity and then you have pay policemen to secure the locations from hoodlums or area boys .

2. Lack of critical equipment: Many of the critical equipment needed to shoot a good movie are not available in country because the poor economy won't allow our film makers the financial opportunity or banking support to purchase these equipments ..Try going to a bank to look for a 60 million Narnia loan to purchase high tech film making equipment.

3.Some of our poorly thought out laws make shooting a video very cumbersome in Nigeria E.G Right now using a common flying camera or photo drone to get some aerial shots has become a difficult & cumbersome process where the film maker has to license the drone at 850k and still get security clearance from the office of the National Security Adviser in Abuja ..

4: Lack of critical manpower and cast ..:Due to the hardship many Nigerians are facing getting the proper cast for your musical video is not easy at it seems because many of the cast are expected to dress themselves up for a shoot which they can't afford and the music video director can't afford it either but in South AFRICA all the artiste needs to do is show up and and music video company would have organised everything from cast to set to costume ..

We could go on and on ...Mr Lai Mohammed should concentrate instead on improving the primary goals of governance which Infrastructure, Agriculture, Health , equity and security ...Has Mr Lai Mohammed even asked himself how he intends carry out his empty short sighted threat , is he going to stop a Wizkid who is more of an international artiste now from shooting his next video at some exotic location? How exactly is he going to do that ...This govt was a great mistake
he will instruct local stations to stop playing their music just like d gov instructed them to increase playing time for local music over foreign,and such unfutunate artiste will just enter voice mail.
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
marvin902:
i was actually expecting Nigerian musicians to call the FG for a meeting to discuss this ban and the alternatives.. undecided undecided
all am seeing here is just some overgrown babies crying

Call for what meeting over an hypocritical senseless ban?
The musicians should come together and sue the bloody hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
lailo:

he will instruct local stations to stop playing their music just like d gov instructed them to increase playing time for local music over foreign,and such unfutunate artiste will just enter voice mail.

He will have to justify his stupid action before a trial judge.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by seguno2: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Not a fan of Yung six but I absolutely agree with him on Lai Mohammed recent gaffe

This is the kind of poor reasoning sequence that has defines the Buhari led administration that has made them kill everything they have touched ..,Now they have fixed their destructive eyes on our music industry which is currently our only creative /intellectual export, an industry that hard working Nigerian youths despite all the odds and zero support from govt either morally or "infrastructurally" , today these youths have taken that industry to international heights singlehandedly and now Lai Mohammed thinks it's time to tell them where to shoot videos grin cheesy..There are many ways Lai can support them instead of killing them with his short sighted approach, for one he could look into why people go out side to shoot musical videos some of which are

1: Lack of support infrastructure like electricity and security : To shoot a five mins video in Nigeria you will have to go about with giant generator mounted on the back of a truck you hired because of the lack of electricity and then you have pay policemen to secure the locations from hoodlums or area boys .

2. Lack of critical equipment: Many of the critical equipment needed to shoot a good movie are not available in country because the poor economy won't allow our film makers the financial opportunity or banking support to purchase these equipments ..Try going to a bank to look for a 60 million Narnia loan to purchase high tech film making equipment.

3.Some of our poorly thought out laws make shooting a video very cumbersome in Nigeria E.G Right now using a common flying camera or photo drone to get some aerial shots has become a difficult & cumbersome process where the film maker has to license the drone at 850k and still get security clearance from the office of the National Security Adviser in Abuja ..

4: Lack of critical manpower and cast ..:Due to the hardship many Nigerians are facing getting the proper cast for your musical video is not easy at it seems because many of the cast are expected to dress themselves up for a shoot which they can't afford and the music video director can't afford it either but in South AFRICA all the artiste needs to do is show up and and music video company would have organised everything from cast to set to costume ..

We could go on and on ...Mr Lai Mohammed should concentrate instead on improving the primary goals of governance which Infrastructure, Agriculture, Health , equity and security ...Has Mr Lai Mohammed even asked himself how he intends carry out his empty short sighted threat , is he going to stop a Wizkid who is more of an international artiste now from shooting his next video at some exotic location? How exactly is he going to do that ...This govt was a great mistake

Biggest mistake to happen in our country's 57 years of post-independence.
We literally jumped from frying pan into the fire.
We were complaining before but now it is time to curse the hypocrites out of our nation.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by Ugosample(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fhowe:
i wonder why fg sef dey stress themselves no point banning this stuff just increase the taxes at-least it goes through the music board if you have money to go shoot videos abroad then you should have money to pay very high taxes too .Them they carry house money go outside imagine p square sef dey talk please lets remind him nigerians remain their major fans so why not patronize Nigerians what is so difficult in giving back to the society that made them .from tickets to dancers and all going to give another country money (charity begins from home) .P square sef dey form maybe he has forgotten how they could not pay the entire crew and dancers for their do me video .see gutter pikin wey wan dey form posh cos Oluwa don bless them lol abeg p square clarences peters and others not doing that bad .My country people lets learn to patronize made in Nigeria stuffs abeg lets learn to give back to the society that gave us the platform to grow doing so will put food on my table and your table doing so will make nigeria a safer and better place abeg.

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by stormyzino: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
fantasy premier league is back...
This time around bigger and better. To join our leagues .
CLASSIC LEAGUE
1. 30 BILLION- send "FPL 30 BILLION " TO 09099660690 ON WhatsApp or direct sms
2. OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ- send "FPL OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ" TO 09099660690
By then end of the season first on our standings get a Insidenaij shirt #5000 NAIRA.
second position gets insidenaij shirts and #2000
third position gets a insidenaij shirt and a #500 airtime.
HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE.
There's limited entries for this league. to join simply enter the code.
NOTE: THE FIRST 16 ARE ALLOWED ONLY .
1. OFFICIAL NAIJ H2H- 284069- 158069.
Only the first position gets a #10000 gift
To learn more about fantasy premier league . follow the below link�
https://insidenaij./2017/07/14/fantasy-premeir-league-about/
Re: Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. by nedureubens(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

Did he study himself?

Bros shut up if you don't have anything to say, lie Muhammad is a big mouth � lousy hater of people that turn their thoughts, creativity into money!!! Rotten country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Stuns In New Photos, Storms Ozone Cinema With Olu Jacobs / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” / Sophia Momodu Wishes Davido Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.