Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

WHAT TO READ BOOK Club Is Now Live. Join now before it fills up! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHAT TO READ BOOK Club Is Now Live. Join now before it fills up! (327 Views)

NAIRALAND BOOK CLUB (NBC) / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT TO READ BOOK Club Is Now Live. Join now before it fills up! by Crystalom3(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
This has been a burden long on my mind and today I have decided to do something about it by creating a group.
The group will be mainly based on reading self-help books especially personal financial books as the aim of the group is not just for the fun of it but also to help enlightened you to achieve your personal goals especially in money management. I recently started working and to be sincere the first thing I noticed is how my salary was.. well disappearing and how I was always thinking about the next salary that will be coming along. I knew that if I continue this way, at the end of everything I will have nothing to show for all the years I will be working. So I decided to do what I'm really good at...I started reading lots of financial books and I started seeing lots of mistakes that I was making and how I could correct them. I knew that I may not be the only one suffering from this kind of situation so I have brought it here. I have decided to form a group where
1. Books will be made free for all to read
2. Not just any kind of books but high standard self-help financial and motivational books that will help get you to the top.
3. New Word drills to help improve your vocabulary
3. Reviews and lessons learnt from each book by the weekend.

This group is for you if
1. You want financial knowledge
2. You love reading to improve yourself
3. You want to learn the secrets of getting rich

This group is not for you if
1. You are LAZY and won't read the recommended books please STAY AWAY.
GROUP RULES
we have only six rules
1. Books are to be recommended by admin only with the download. No one may share any other books though you may recommend books to admin but not to group
2. You must read the books
3. You must share what you learned from the books
4. NO SPAMMING
5. You must not change the group name.
6. NO ADS
Those are the rules.

REQUIREMENTS
The group is absolutely free for you to join but you must have one or all the following apps
1.pdf reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Epub reader such as moon+reader

Please before hurrying to join the group ensure you understood what you have just read as non-compliance with group rules and inactivity will cost you your membership.

Lastly for serious members only. I will NEVER sell anything to the group.

Become a member now.

https://chat "dot" whatsapp "dot" com/DwtXKXrpohbGE9KFotWZXQ

Copy the above link.
Paste it in your browser address bar and lastly
Clean the "dot" and put "."
Then click on go.
CONGRATULATIONS you are welcome on board.

(1) (Reply)

Silence / Pro Tips To Opening An Acceptable Upwork Profile. / NDOLI- My Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.