Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

In Need Of Scrap Metals - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of Scrap Metals (833 Views)

Contact Us If You Have Scrap Metals To Sell / Scrap Metals / JP54 Jet Fuel,cst 180 And Scrap Metals HM1&2 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Scrap Metals by wealthyk: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, i have a link to a buyer who needs scrap machines from defunct companies or those companies willing to sell their old machines to get new ones. The machinery will be butchered upon purchase, so please take note of that, all that is needed are old machines please and nothing else. The said companies can either be in Lagos here or its environs and i must see the pictures of the company and the machines for the buyer to see before site inspection and purchase. This is pretty urgent and i need quick responses please.
Send pictures to export2succeed@ gmail. c o m or call me on 08138363311.
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by wealthyk: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2017
pls if you have the following too, kindly let me know ASAP;
scraped or condemned heavy duty construction equipment like scrap bulldozer, excavator etc.
we buy scraped industrial machines, condemned 40 & 20 foot containers, condemned motor batteries.
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by crestrader(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
We have scrap vessels for sale. Interested Call or WhatsApp me: 07066559979
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by wealthyk: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the response but the buyers have not asked for that yet but will contact you if there is need for it, the above are the things needed for now.
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by wealthyhrt: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
location?

We have in pH
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by wealthyk: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send pictures of what you have to my email address for perusal.
thanks
Re: In Need Of Scrap Metals by Heartbender: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
We have all kinds of scrap. Kindly contact
wealthyk:
Please send pictures of what you have to my email address for perusal.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw USDT? / Free Leads(free) With 500/1k Inbox / High Security Strong 358 Clearvu Fence Panels Industrial Metal Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.