Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush (738 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Woman Caught Dumping Lover’s Corpse In Ogun Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by Mhorlaitan: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
A father, whose name has yet to be ascertained, was said to have butchered his son , Favour Oyediran on Sunday , after he lured him into the bush near the President Muhammadu Buhari Estate along Siun - Sagamu - Abeokuta Expressway .
The victim was said to be living at Abule Agbon, located between Kobape and Abeokuta , with his father, stepmother and her two children.
His own mother was said to have separated from the father .
Favour , who is said to be 11 years old, was reported to have been stabbed by the father in the neck, pretended to be dead before his father abandoned him in the bush .
Favour , who later crawled out of the bush, was said to have been rescued by a good Samaritan , who took him to the Federal Medical Centre , Abeokuta .
A source , who pleaded anonymity, said Favour ’ s father always maltreated him.
The father, the source said, had allegedly claimed that the son embarrassed him “ too often by reporting him to the Baale each time he is assaulted by father. ”
Our correspondent , however , paid a visit to the Children ’ s Ward at the Federal Medical Centre , Idi Aba , Abeokuta on Monday , and it was confirmed that Favour was on admission in the hospital .
The Public Relations Officer of the hospital , Mr . Olusegun Orisajo , who led our correspondent to the Ward, prevented our correspondent from seeing the boy.
He entered the ward and conferred with the nurses in charge of his case , and came back and told our correspondent that the victim was in stable condition .
Orisajo said , “The boy is here , his name is Favour. He had undergone surgery and it was successful . He is in stable condition . ”
Orisajo , who insisted that the minor ’ s privacy must be respected, prevented our correspondent from interviewing Favour .
When contacted on the case , the state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said he had yet to be briefed about the incident by the Divisional Police Officer in whose jurisdiction the incident happened .
He promised to get back to our correspondent as soon as he was briefed about the incident.
But he had yet to get back to our correspondent as of the time of filing the report .
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by Ilefoaye(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2017
ha
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by lecturerdabo(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Ogun state abi? Not surprised!
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by PenisCaP: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Nawao ogun state again.
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by Redman36(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
happy skull mining day.
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2017
It's normal for a yoruba man to be a ritualist and a fraudster.
I use to bash ipob before and do all I can to seperate them from south south so that we yorubas will steal their wealth when their brothers the igbos are gone.
But when they use my nephew for rituals in ogun state,i almost ran mad.the little boy always calls me his wife andd he was so so close to me.
I started seeing yorubas for who we truly are.i have stopped supporting my people.i now the truth and don't care if you are ss and se or yoruba.
So for today truth.
I want the world to know that yorubas are the problem of the south.always supporting fulani people that are stealing and killing we southerners.
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Which state is that again please?

Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by leathalbeast: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
so now killing is a hobby to the skull miners.
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by holyboii: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
It's normal for a yoruba man to be a ritualist and a fraudster.
I use to bash ipob before and do all I can to seperate them from south south so that we yorubas will steal their wealth when their brothers the igbos are gone.
But when they use my nephew for rituals in ogun state,i almost ran mad.the little boy always calls me his wife andd he was so so close to me.
I started seeing yorubas for who we truly are.i have stopped supporting my people.i now the truth and don't care if you are ss and se or yoruba.
So for today truth.
I want the world to know that yorubas are the problem of the south.always supporting fulani people that are stealing and killing we southerners.

adenrele?
Re: Father Butchers Son, Dumbs Him in Ogun Bush by policy12: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is our work o soft work. The skull miners

(1) (Reply)

The Defence Of Intoxication / Photo: Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon Via The Lekki-ikoyi Bridge / Alleged Killer Wife, Maryam Sanda, In Tears As She’s Imprisoned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.