Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower (761 Views)

How To Gain Follower On Twitter / How To Increase The Likes, Comments, And Followers On Facebook / Pls Help, How Do I Increase My Download Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by peterklems: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
hello everyone, does anyone know how to increase instagram and twitter follower? I want my to grow very fast because I like to use it for business. I will be glad if someone can teach me; I don't mind paying. please I need it!! please! please!! and please!!! Thank you all.
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Oshosam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have an irresistible offer for you on increasing your followers. Let's talk via whatsapp. 07062709351 is my number.
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by admindim: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
am also interested want to use it for advert
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by handsomenfrosh(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
reach me on WhatsApp... I will teach I how to get 200 to 1000 followers daily... with no stress no follow and unfollow
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
peterklems:
hello everyone, does anyone know how to increase instagram and twitter follower? I want my to grow very fast because I like to use it for business. I will be glad if someone can teach me; I don't mind paying. please I need it!! please! please!! and please!!! Thank you all.
Pls, for the sake of your pocket, don't pay anybody to teach you how to get instagram followers as there's no magic involved. It's pretty straight forward. I'll just reel out the basics.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Instagram and Twitter are currently the two most difficult social media sites to get followers. That's the reason you would not see a lot of Instagram and Twitter accounts up for sale like you would see facebook.

The easiest way to get followers on Instagram is by following a lot of people and i can assure you that atleast 40% will follow you back which is a win if you ask me. So, for instance, if you can follow 1000 people in a day, you will be followed back by atleast 400 people. The more the better. You can do this everyday for a few weeks and you'll be amazed by the results. But you have to be careful in order not to be flagged and subsequently banned. One way to do this is by following like 20 people per one minute break. That's way you'll not be seen as a spammer.

Another important thing is that while posting on your page, use popular hashtags such as #Nigeria or any currently trending topic as a hashtag. That way your posts are exposed to a lot more people.

Do it and thank be later.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by peterklems: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thank you! I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by peterklems: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
@Afam4eva I really buy into what you said, but most times many people follow to unfollow you, how do I stop that?
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by peterklems: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
@handsomefrosh I Can't find your number.
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
peterklems:
@Afam4eva I really buy into what you said, but most times many people follow to unfollow you, how do I stop that?
The percentage of people that will unfollow is very little. So, you don't need to worry yourself about them. But make sure your content is attractive enough.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
make una relax...instagram followers very easy to gt....DOWNLOAD 4LIKER...N TANK ME LATER
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2017
peterklems:

oga do d needful
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
admindim:
am also interested want to use it for advert

u 2
Re: I Want To Increase My Instagram Follower by cori908: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
It is easy and difficult at the same time. Please make sure that your Insta content is really interesting and your photos are excellent; add instagram bio quotes to attract and retain visitors, make a deep analysis of your profile. As soon as you do all this, you can think about professional promotion.

(1) (Reply)

Microchip Implants. / Wow! Check Out The Best 3D Professional Logo Design On Narialand / Opera Buys Yoyo Games To Mix Browsers And Gaming Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.