Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Best Test Series For SSC CGL 2017? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Test Series For SSC CGL 2017? (359 Views)

Exams Portal-online Test Series, Exam Preparation, Govt. Jobs Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Test Series For SSC CGL 2017? by varunj: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
I have been preparing for SSC CGL exam for two years but have never been able to clear the cut offs. Kindly help and let me know which test series is the best to join for SSC CGL. I would be really thankful to you. Currently I am using Tcy but not satisfied with the content.
Re: Best Test Series For SSC CGL 2017? by Smartkeeda: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dear Varun!

It's really great that you are interested to join Government Job sector through SSC CGL. Replying to your query we would like to state that at present there are more than 10 key players in Test Series domain but you truly want to experience the best of the best features, we strongly recommend https://testzone.smartkeeda.com by https://www.smartkeeda.com.

Please do not take this as if we are promoting ourselves. It's just that we have built Testzone keeping the gaps existed in the Test Preparation domain for long. If you do not find Testzone worth it, we offer you 100% refund of your amount. But we once again urge you to take at least the Free Mock Test at Testzone before you opt for any other Test Series platform.

(1) (Reply)

Any Student Of "Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology'' Here Please / 10 Health Benefits Of Grapes To Pregnant Women / NYSC Deploys 2,000 Corps Members To Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.