Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue (650 Views)

Wanna Move To Wordpress -- Pro Advice / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / 10 naija usa and uk adsence available for sale.. screenshot ...pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Eze2000(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello,

I was recently disapproved by Adsense on grounds of bots not being able to crawl my blog. On closer research, i realized I should have gotten the code and pasted it in my HTML to activate the account.

But I don't recall seeing any codes anywhere which is why I never was aware of it as a new blogger applying. I reapplied last night and it went smoothly but the issue now is that I still can't find the code anywhere on my AdSense account home page. Attached is the photo of the homepage below.

I swear this Adsense issue has become too much. I've been fighting it since November last year and it's now frustrating. The reason for most of my problems and the 'disapproval' on grounds that the bots don't know what my blog is about is clearly due to the fact that i never activated that account by pasting in the code.

But I cannot find the code anywhere .. not on my home page or on the no-reply emails from AdSense!

Please advise. Has my blog been somehow black listed or what?

Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Eze2000(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prece:
Lol,probably your blog is not yet ripe for google AdSense that's why you are not approved.Google AdSense rules are strict this day,and people are not easily approved.You blog is not blacklisted, once you click through you'll be given a code.

Living In Kuwait-Kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement http://www.mymobilespecs.com/kuwait-visa-application/

bro, my blog nearly one year old
Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:

bro, my blog nearly one year old

Getting Adsense approval is easy. Just take another angle and view... If I'm working at Google and I was suppose to decide if this site is qualified for Adsense or not, what will I look for? Is the site professional enough? Does it has content? Is the user experience good?

When I was working on my blog.. I had lots of worries.. User experience was my main objective. I wanted to know how my blog appears on almost every device and browser. I put myself in the shoes of a reader, 'will I love this site if this was my first time visiting?

Keep working on it till you're satisfied.. Then you apply.. Mine was only a month old with over 30 artcles and i was approved. Just work on your site. Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Eze2000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
EntMirror:

Getting Adsense approval is easy. Just take another angle and view... If I'm working at Google and I was suppose to decide if this site is qualified for Adsense or not, what will I look for? Is the site professional enough? Does it has content? Is the user experience good?

When I was working on my blog.. I had lots of worries.. User experience was my main objective. I wanted to know how my blog appears on almost every device and browser. I put myself in the shoes of a reader, 'will I love this site if this was my first time visiting?

Keep working on it till you're satisfied.. Then you apply.. Mine was only a month old with over 30 artcles and i was approved. Just work on your site. Good luck bro.

Thanks for taking the time. I have fixed my blog perfectly. if not even u can complain and u sound like a guy with high stands to me.

I even have 2k visitors a day.
The trouble is I am not seeing code on my homepage so something is wrong ....I believed I somehow applied for hosted Adsence instead of non hosted which goes will custom domain. hence d reply I got a month ago that I was disapprove cos bots were seeong only video on my blog.

I did that application via my blogger earning section. this was wrong for a non hosted account right?
Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:

Thanks for taking the time. I have fixed my blog perfectly. if not even u can complain and u sound like a guy with high stands to me.

I even have 2k visitors a day.
The trouble is I am not seeing code on my homepage so something is wrong ....I believed I somehow applied for hosted Adsence instead of non hosted which goes will custom domain. hence d reply I got a month ago that I was disapprove cos bots were seeong only video on my blog.

I did that application via my blogger earning section. this was wrong for a non hosted account right?

If you want to apply for a non hosted Adsense, then go directly with your mail.. Not through blogger. Although I'm not an expert in this, but my advice will be to re-apply with a different gmail account. Paste the required code at your blog header and wait for a response. If they don't approve, at least they will give you a hint why you weren't approved so that you'll work on it.

That's how I applied for my non hosted account and was approved within 3 days.
Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Eze2000(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
EntMirror:

If you want to apply for a non hosted Adsense, then go directly with your mail.. Not through blogger. Although I'm not an expert in this, but my advice will be to re-apply with a different gmail account. Paste the required code at your blog header and wait for a response. If they don't approve, at least they will give you a hint why you weren't approved so that you'll work on it.

That's how I applied for my non hosted account and was approved within 3 days.

Yeah, so my research indicates.

u applied through adsence.com right?
Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
N
Eze2000:

Yes bro.
Re: Pls Need A Pro's Advice On This Adsence Issue by holuwajobar(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:

so far u r using blogger as ur host, u should apply google adsense through the earnings section on ur dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Gurus Please Come In? / How Stuff Works: Regular Expressions / Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.