Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017 (1074 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017 by wendyberry(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017

Today’s article will focus on What is Fiverr & How To Make Money On Fiverr, I will be sharing lots of good tips on creating Fiverr gigs and promote your gig.
What is Fiverr.com? Fiverr is a global online marketplace which offers tasks, services, and products, starting at a cost of $5.
Fiverr was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman on February 1, 2010, and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. Wininger came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two-sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors. Services offered on the site include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing and programming.
Fiverr’s services start at $5, which is what the company’s name is based on and can go up to thousands of dollars with Gig Extras. Each service offered is called a “Gig”.
The site is mainly used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer cheap services to customers worldwide. Fiverr to offer cheap services to customers worldwide.
Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500
Fiverr gets almost 4.7 million visits per month.
Your aim should be to leverage Fiverr’s powerful visitor base to reach more people and sell your services or products to them. Fiverr’s powerful visitor base to reach more people and sell your services or products to them.
Every service or task you offer on Fiverr is called a GIG. With Fiverr’s millions of visitor base, you don’t need much to worry about your gig promotion and payment handling as Fiverr handles this for you. Fiverr is called a GIG.

With Fiverr’s millions of visitor base, you don’t need much to worry about your gig promotion and payment handling as Fiverr handles this for you. gig’s promotion and payment handling as Fiverr handles this for you.
All you need to do is focus on delivering high-quality work to maintain your ratings, as ratings given by your customers will have a huge impact on the failure or success of your gig.
People offer a diverse variety of services on Fiverr which ranges from Graphics and Design, Digital Marketing, Music and Audio, Advertising to anything you can practically think of.
Remember, you can sell your gig at any price,

continue reading :
http://www.techizm.com.ng/2017/06/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017 by uktopux: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
please is there any fiverr watsap group?? if any please add me: 07061212123
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2017 by akashi01(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2017
I'm buying US, UK, Canadian, Australian iTunes gift cards.

Also buying US Amazon gift cards (with receipt)

•$100 denominations below•
•Instant payment•
•No delays, get your money asap!•

I can buy them in Bulk..

Call/Whatsapp: number on Signature

(1) (Reply)

Business Website/mobile App / How Can I Withdraw Through Netteler / I Cant Log Into My Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.