Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada (22245 Views)

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Shares Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by badassProdigy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Relocated Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli is on Vacation in Quebec with her family and posted these lovely photos.

The actress and her Family relocated to Canada over a year ago but she has been shuttling Nigeria to meet up with whatever appointment or meetings she has...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/actress-omoni-oboli-shares-photos-from.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by maxysmith(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
So lovely ...Family first kiss

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by thegirlyoulike(f): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
The one on blue embarassed she looks really good

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by MadCow1: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by neroflo: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
useless ipob woman

Enjoying 9ja money abroad with her bastard kids tongue tongue tongue

I dae my zanga....come beat me

Say hi to my son below wink

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Narldon: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Omoni is such a lovely woman!

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
My dream country grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by shegslove(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
evening house, pls kindly educate me on how to post info on nairaland page
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by rectitude(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Naijahelm: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cool. Lovely Family
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by obaival(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by shurch(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:
You are too wink
Narldon:
You are too
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by emmy4lov(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
HTC one m9

Screen Size 5.00-inch

Resolution 1080x1920 pixels

Storage 32GB

Processor 1.5GHz octa-core

RAM 3GB

Rear Camera 20-megapixel

Front Camera 4-Ultrapixel

OS Android 5.0

Battery Capacity 2840mAh

Price: N65,000

Lagos: also can be shipped to any location

call/whatsapp: 07065173203
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by BLESSMME: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

MUST YOU ALWAYS SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE USELESS? YOU BETTER GROW UP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Rekyz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

Receive sense in Jesus name!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Very beautiful family.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Husty(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

Internet gangsta buruku

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by banme1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
My dream country grin
I see . u this woman wrapper
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by tochuc: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

this your pikin well so.
cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
So she no born girl? She will be lonely in old age

Good lookin kids now though

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

its like u have ya werey

9 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

Omoni Oboli has been married for 16years now. She is still with her husband. If you are not sure of something ask questions don't be quick to judge.

13 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by NicoBaba(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
So she no born girl? She will be lonely in old age

Good lookin kids now though
hmm ooshey..Forecaster aye.... awon time traveller..gbefun

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by ashawopikin(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
TarOrfeek:

this your pikin well so.
cheesy

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Icon79(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Married for 16 years? And she still looking very fresh like a teenager?

Wow. She's got a nice gene sha!

O pari

godshandmaiden:

Omoni Oboli has been married for 16years now. She is still with her husband. If you are not sure of something ask questions don't be quick to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by 99foxxy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sweet family. Me like.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Pavore9: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Looking good.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Vecharry(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:

I hope you are for the taking, wild thoughts grin
Narldon:
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lovely kids cool

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes On Road Trip With Her Sons In Canada by seunny4lif(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
neroflo:
useless ipob woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months / Halle Berry Vs Gabrielle Union Vs Lisaraye / The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.