Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons (36481 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli is such a proud wife and mother! The ageless actress took to IG to share a photo of with her three sons saying 'being a mom is everything'.

She wrote:

'I have EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️
Being a mom is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me ���'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/being-mom-is-everything-omoni-oboli-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-sons.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
cool cool
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Officialgarri: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
My prick dey stand for this one wearing P-cap . cry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
I like the third one

6 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
wtf

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Baddiezz(f): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
You just openly admitted your status

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by amaniro: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

ehhhhh?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by HerTotoScream: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
They all look undernourished angryArgue with your Thumbs

3 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by AdsenseSnow(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin why are you disturbing us with your gay kids naaaa

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Who did this to you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Gentleziggy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmm my kinda woman kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Amuocha: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cool

Zeit kostet geld grin
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by sulaimon22: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Check this out

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
So she did not burn a single femail childtens?

2 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by WeighWordSon(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

later, you'd be chanting "they didn't 'Caught' you"...

Iranu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by hisexcellency34: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Only a woman knows the true father of her children

2 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Who did this to you
if he ask you to give am do,you go gree?

2 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by MNDY(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
How she take born just boys?
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
wtf
dont mind him. Smh for him

1 Like

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
She starting fucking around 9years of age

giving birth around 12years of age.

Olosho from small na waooo

Cut children though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Baddiezz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
MNDY:
How she take born just boys?
biology

1 Like

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by StarUp: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
How old is she again?
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by enemyofprogress: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I like the third one
and you get boyfriend already o, na so una dey start. One prick no dey do una mtcheeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
this madam would not let someone hear word
its becoming annoying abeg
yes we get it, you are a hot mommy with cute sons that look like your brothers
but pls abeg try to keep them away from our faces Biko

20 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by i08033463477: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
It would really hurt having 3 good looking sons that all reason like typical negroes/1diots.

May it not be your portion omoni because it will be a total waste.

1 Like

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Famocious(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
My zipper grin grin
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
same father or different fathers?

coz her name sounds like Obo aka toto wey wide
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by tstx(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hh
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by JimD(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Signs Ayanfe To DMW / Rukky Sanda In N250,000 High Heels And White 2 Piece Ensemble / Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.