Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ibadan Locally Made Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ibadan Locally Made Shoes (3468 Views)

Hand Made Shoes And Slippers Guyz / Get Rid Of Your Acne And Black Spots With Our Locally Made Black Soap!! / Obasanjo Goes For Aba Made Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is the pictures of Ibadan locally made shoes. This is not Italia made or foreign. They are made in Ibadan locally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by koladebrainiac(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
for realy?
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
More

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are you for real?

But why IBADAN SHOES?

I think this post is politically motivated
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Highestheight(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
How can one get it?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
Are you for real?

But why IBADAN SHOES?

Because they are all made in Ibadan, I am not from Ibadan, I am from ondo state. So forget about polities. I am not a politician. I went there and saw it. It is selling on jiji.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
for realy?
yeah, for real
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by koladebrainiac(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Michael004:
yeah, for real
brilliant. so no be only made in aba
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Kowor(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is really nice! At least the name "Aba made" will rest.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Minjim: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
Are you for real?

But why IBADAN SHOES?

Ibadan shoe makers have been making world class shoes without chest beating and makin any noise for ages.

https://ibadan-north./shoes/hand-made
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Minjim:

Ibadan shoe makers have been making world class shoes without chest beating and makin any noise for ages.

https://ibadan-north./shoes/hand-made
I dey tell you. I was stunned when I saw it. There is another one called NIYI shoe in akure.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Minjim: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Michael004:
I dey tell you. I was stunned when I saw it. There is another one called NIYI shoe in akure.

If you see someone wearing the shoe, you can't tell it's made in Nigeria unless you're told.
Their shoes are not too popular because they're a bit expensive for average students and some Nigerians due to their quality material.
Only people that appreciate quality shoes but can't afford a foreign brand that patronize them. And when they wear it, they won't wanna tell you its made in Nigeria
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Michael004: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Minjim:

If you see someone wearing the shoe, you can't tell it's made in Nigeria unless you're told.
Their shoes are not too popular because they're a bit expensive for average students and some Nigerians due to their quality material.
Only people that appreciate quality shoes but can't afford a foreign brand that patronize them. And when they wear it, they won't wanna tell you its made in Nigeria
Yes now.
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by ipodstinks: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow good.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by florakims(f): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
How come this hasn't made the front page yet?

Please, lets promote these world class shoes.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by ibkkk(f): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Woow!These are nice.
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by awule: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by jesseokoro: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I have been looking for where to learn shoe making. Do you guys offer trainings?
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by Chachadoris: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2021
I’ve been looking for a place to learn shoe making.. do you offer training? And where is it located in Ibadan
Re: Ibadan Locally Made Shoes by laudate: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
These shoes are lovely. More power and more sales to them.

(1) (Reply)

Manscara And Guy-liner! What Is This World Coming To? / 2022 Lace Gown Styles - 60 Gorgeous African Lace Gown Styles For Beautiful Ladie / Nigerian Model Adaora Featured In Sports Illustrated's 2012 Swimsuit Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.