Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

An Opportunity Of A Lifetime. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Opportunity Of A Lifetime. (538 Views)

An Opportunity Of A Lifetime / Do U Think Its Difficult Maximizing Ur Opportunity Of Getting That JOB? Try This / Do U Think Its Difficult Maximizing Ur Opportunity Of Getting That JOB? Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity Of A Lifetime. by Engrgeneral(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just this morning I was in a bus going from fagba to Ikeja. I saw this opportunity which I would want to share with you. This advert says it all. If you want to have the ability to disappear, make command and the likes. This doctor said he has a way out. Let's meet at the baba's place to ask for our own concern from the below

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic(photos / "Building Technology" Project Topics And Materials / Why Become An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.