Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States (3924 Views)

Why Importing Cars To Australia From Japan Is Gaining Popularity? / Importance Of Professional For Importing Cars To Australia From Japan / My Humble Advice To Those Buying/importing Cars From The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
If you live in any of these countries, you can make money by importing cars from the United States: United Arab Emirates, Cambodia, China, Nigeria, Liberia, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and many more.
In 2015, $1.5 billion worth of cars were exported from the United States to the top car 10 car importing countries and in the first half of 2015 $750 million worth of cars have been exported to the same countries. Most of these exports are done by dealers and their representatives who charge high markups when selling to their local customers. In this post we will explain how it works so that you can do it too.

Which cars to Buy
This depends on demand in your local market. Do some research to find out what cars sell and for how much. Certain makes and models are more popular in certain countries. For example Toyota and Lexus are the most popular makes for import in the United Arab Emirates and white is the most popular color.

Search
Search across cars listed on multiple car listing websites. On FliWheel.co you can do this easily under our Brokerage section as it gives results from the top car listing websites in the United States all in one location.

Inspect
You should get cars inspected before you buy them because the condition of cars available for sale vary and you can not trust the seller to give you an accurate description of the condition. At FliWheel.co you can get a car inspected and see the results before you decide to buy it.

Purchase
The purchase process in the United States involves negotiating with the seller, agreeing on a price, filling out the required paperwork and sending the payment. At FliWheel.co we handle this entire process for you. We verify the identity of the seller so that you are not exposed to any risk and handle the payment in a safe and transparent way.

Transport
Before a car can be shipped abroad, it needs to be transported to the closest shipping terminal by road. This involves hiring a transporter to pick up and deliver the vehicle. At FliWheel.co, we work directly with insured transporters to get vehicles tranported cheaply, quickly and safely.

Shipping
Once the car has been delivered to the terminal, it can be shipped abroad. The car must be cleared for export by providing necessary paperwork including original title. Individual vehicles can be shipped using the Roll on Roll of method while multiple vehicles can be shipping in container of various sizes. It also helps to get marine insurance so that you are protected against damage or loss of cargo during shipping. At FliWheel.co we handle both shipping and marine insurance

Custom Clearance
Once the Vehicle arrives at the Destination port, a local custom clearance agent can be hired to clear the vehicle through custom and pay import duties

Repairs
Most used vehicles in the United may have some degree of wear and tear that must be repaired. Getting a vehicle inspected before buying it helps you predict the extent of the repairs required and how much it will cost you.

Sale
Once you have the vehicle in good condition you can sell it or keep it for personal use. Dealers charge several thousand dollars on top of their costs. By using FliWheel.co, you can save this costs and end up making a profit by reselling the vehicle. Also at FliWheel.co, you will know how much the vehicle will cost you delivered to the destination port, so you can find out the total cost of the vehicle by adding custom clearance, import duties and repair costs to that amount.

Thanks for Reading!

About FliWheel.co
[url]FliWheel.co[/url] is an online car export marketplace based in the United States. We allow overseas buyers to purchase and export cars directly from US dealers, saving thousands of dollars by cutting out the middlemen. We handle the entire process for the buyer including purchase, paperwork, payment, trucking, shipping, inspections, marine insurance and document forwarding. We have helped our clients in Nigeria import hundreds of cars from the United States. Sign up today and receive $100 free credit towards your first purchase!
http://fliwheel.co/index.php/auth/register/buyer

Hope this guide helped you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Contact Information

For any questions, feel free to contact us
Whatsapp: +1-734-709-7545
Call: +1-470-485-4235
Email: csr@fliwheel.co
Chat: https://ramble.chat/fliwheel
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by obataokenwa(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
I really need this. Do you have idea about caterpillar?
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
I really need this. Do you have idea about caterpillar?

Yes, we can help with machinery import as well. Please contact us and we would be happy to discuss details with you. Our contact information is below:

Contact Information
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hope this was helpful for people interested in importing vehicles from USA and Canada. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by adewaled(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Shipping of cars from USA is one of the fast moving business in Nigeria. Importers needs to understand the basic things about the whole process. Distinctcushy can assist you to ship all your cars in USA, UK, Germany or any other countries

Contact us today on http://freightdrive.info/contact-us or send message on +2347053630607

You can learn more on the shipping of cars on http://freightdrive.info/blog/shipping-cars-nigeria-usa-uk-canada-germany/

We are here to guide you from shipping to delivery of your car
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
If you have any questions regarding car exports, feel free to ask on this thread smiley
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by ifnyioj22(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
What of tokunbo auto parts do you handle that too? Especially Toyota engines/bodyparts and suspension (underneath)
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by COFOLAND(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op can you help me to buy Honda Pilot 2007 or Acura MDX 2006 from US or Canada ? Am in Lagos Nigeria
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
ifnyioj22:
What of tokunbo auto parts do you handle that too? Especially Toyota engines/bodyparts and suspension (underneath)

Sure. We can ship parts to you as well. Please let us know your requirements including part numbers, whether you want new or used and any other details. Contact us here:
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
COFOLAND:
Op can you help me to buy Honda Pilot 2007 or Acura MDX 2006 from US or Canada ? Am in Lagos Nigeria

Sure. We can help you buy and export this vehicle at a very competitive price. Please contact us and we can give you an exact quote. Our contact information is below:
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by MrRitchie: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Op how much will it cost in total to get a Honda Accord 2005 model shipped to lagos, what I mean in total is having the car already in my compound
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrRitchie:
Op how much will it cost in total to get a Honda Accord 2005 model shipped to lagos, what I mean in total is having the car already in my compound

Here is an estimate for the 2005 Honda Accord
Car Cost 730,000
Trucking 109,500
Shipping 310,250
Import Duties 220,500
Destination Charges 162,761
FliWheel.co Fees 109,500
Total 1,642,511

To the above, you can add local transportation and registration costs to get the total cost for the car delivered to your compound.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by MrRitchie: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2017
It's quite expensive compared to the former company I normally use, but thanks anyway
FliWheel:

Here is an estimate for the 2005 Honda Accord
Car Cost 730,000
Trucking 109,500
Shipping 310,250
Import Duties 220,500
Destination Charges 162,761
FliWheel.co Fees 109,500
Total 1,642,511

To the above, you can add local transportation and registration costs to get the total cost for the car delivered to your compound.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by mikkybless: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
how much will it cost to get acura mdx 2006. am in Lagos in Nigeria
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
MrRitchie:
It's quite expensive compared to the former company I normally use, but thanks anyway

Please note that this estimate is for a clean title, low mileage vehicle. If you would be willing to consider something with higher mileage or salvage title vehicles, we can get one for you for significantly cheaper. Also, the quote up to and including delivery to port is around N1.3 million. Import duty and destination charges estimates are only included for your benefit. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
mikkybless:
how much will it cost to get acura mdx 2006. am in Lagos in Nigeria

Here is an estimate for a clean title Acura MDX 2006 (in US Dollars) delivered to Lagos Port.
Car Price $4000
Trucking $300
Shipping $850
Service Fee $300
Total $5,450

Converted to Naira at parallel market rate (1USD=N360)= N1,962,000
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
If someone has any thoughts on this, feel free to share. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by remolacha(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good topic! You can start your business with such little things, but achieve a lot in the future. BTW I can advise a good agent for customs clearance https://clearit.ca/
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by valarinz: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
remolacha:
Good topic! You can start your business with such little things, but achieve a lot in the future. BTW I can advise a good agent for customs clearance https://clearit.ca/

For someone who lives in Canada, your English is piss poor, care to explain why that is the case?
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
FliWheel:
smiley

Has this guide been helpful?
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
About FliWheel.co

FliWheel.co is an online car export marketplace based in the United States. We allow overseas buyers to purchase and export cars directly from US dealers, saving thousands of dollars by cutting out the middlemen. We handle the entire process for the buyer including purchase, paperwork, payment, trucking, shipping, inspections, marine insurance and document forwarding. We have helped our clients in Nigeria import hundreds of cars from the United States. Sign up today and receive $100 free credit towards your first purchase! http://fliwheel.co/index.php/auth/register/buyer

Hope this guide helped you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Contact Information
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by mankindE1: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
I want find out the cost of Toyota corolla 2011 from USA to Nigeria (Lagos) I mean the total cost. Thank you
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by slimbullet: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Following ...........
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
mankindE1:
I want find out the cost of Toyota corolla 2011 from USA to Nigeria (Lagos) I mean the total cost. Thank you

Please email, call or text us. We would be happy to help you out.
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
If you require quotes for any vehicles, please let us know the vehicle information (Make, Model, Year, Color, Trim, Options) and we will provide a quote for you here including purchase and export.

Thanks
FliWheel.co
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Try and post deals worth peoples attention with full clearance that is optional. That will stimulate interest faster
Re: How To Make Money By Importing Cars From The United States by FliWheel: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
Try and post deals worth peoples attention with full clearance that is optional. That will stimulate interest faster

That's a good idea. Can you mention some vehicles people might be interested in seeing quotes for. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD.buy your dream car 08088525399 / Super Clean Registered Toyota Coaster Bus 2007 In Perfect Condition 5.5m / Sold sold!! Unbeatable offer! Toks Full Option 2004 Camry 1.250M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.