Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date (668 Views)

NOUN Announced Matriculation Date / ESUT 2019 Matriculation Date Scheduled Online / UNIJOS Postpones Resumption & Matriculation Date In New Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by DavidDplaymaker(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Rate at which the most prestigious college of technology in Nigeria is handling the matters of its student with leivity is alarming. Different issues have disrupted the proper flow of academic activities and the last straw that broke the camel's back is the postponement of its matriculation. Postponement of the matriculation of 2016/2017 session is just too much, when some terttiary institutions are already doing screening for 2017/2018. Dr Kudirat Ladipo, the rector, is incapable of running yabatech as she and her team are doing less or nothing to keep the brand of the school in high esteem. Let me deviate from the matriculation saga a bit, you will not belive, that yabatech is still releasing admission list 2 and a half month after the official resumption. And its exams are said to be starting August, did I say August? A school that can postpone matric without pirior notice can postpone exams. Just of lately a big banner was posted in the school about an upcoming event 'my Youth, My Empowerment'.
Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by DavidDplaymaker(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
The So called Rector, was the host of the event and distinguished accomplished individuals where on the banner to make appearance, included, Governor Ambode And His Wife, Funke Akindele among other notable people. On the day of the event which was July 15, you will not believe that even the rector that was the covener of the event did not show up, what message are you passing across to the students?, intolrance, incosistence, procastination, deceit no even positive traits to admire in her. On July 12th a personality from the Fedral Ministry of Education paid a vist to the school, pirior to that day the some of the roads in the main school which where so bad where gravel filled such deceit! The road in front of polymer complex was very bad, the passage going to the library from the industrial maintenance engineering building is always water logged after rainfall, the entrance to the school both the west and east gate was very bad, the road to seven storey building form science and tech complex is an eyesore.
Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by DavidDplaymaker(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
And Everthing was fixed within a day. Exemption of the fire razed Bakassi building, which has remained in a sorry state after a fire outbreak in November of 2016, i repeat 2016. One of the Tetfund Building Which Has Been in use for like 2 years now, on the day of the minister vist was covered with ribbon for the minister to come and officially launch it, even after some of its features are already spoilt, what a shame!. For a fedral school of that calibre, with school fees on a geometric increase, not been able to live up to its standard is very, very, bad. So many things need to be done to restore YCT back to its glory days and not dwelling on the fanatsy of past glory. Back to the matriculation issue, i may not know what made them postpone an event of such calibre on the preplanned day but whatever the reason may be i hope it will not replay on the new date which is 20th of July.

Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by DavidDplaymaker(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala, fynestboi
Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by muahmed(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is very bad of the Rector

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by DavidDplaymaker(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2017
@Lalasticlala And @Fynest Boi Lets Move This To Front Page Please.
Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
So they have finally resumed, thank God because the prayer point from my friend has being answered. Every now and then it's lautech dis and dat. His students can now go back to class, .
Re: Yabatech Postponed Matriculation On The Preinformed Matriculation Date by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
So they have finally resumed, thank God because the prayer point from my friend has being answered. Every now and then it's lautech dis and dat. His students can now go back to class, . But why didn't I see this on front page?

(1) (Reply)

Unilag MSC In Hematology And Blood Transfusion. / Beware Of Fake And Unsafe Accomodations!!!!.......contact Aisk World Limited Now / 9 Steps To Writing Unique Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.