Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m (718 Views)

Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by astana1: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Kano State Police Command, has arrested a 22-year-old man, Stanley Arinze, for allegedly transporting hard drugs (Tramadol) worth N17.2 million from Lagos to Kano.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Magaji Majiya, made the disclosure while briefing newsmen on Tuesday in Kano.

He said that the suspect was arrested on July 16.

“Arinze who resides at Jaba Quarters in Kano is an indigene of Anambra state; he is in police custody for transporting 25 cartons of hard drugs (Tramadol tablets) valued at N17.2 million from Lagos to Kano.’’

He said that the drugs were concealed in LG Plasma TV to beat security agents on the road.

“The suspect passed through security checks from Lagos, but the trailer was intercepted along Kano Eastern Bye-pass by vigilant detectives” he said.

The PPRO, who said that the suspect had confessed to the crime, added that detectives had swung into action to arrest his accomplices. (NAN)

Source : https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-in-kano-arrest-courier-with-illegal-drugs-worth-n17-2m/206060.html
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Tolexander: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Kano State Police Command, has arrested a 22-year-old man, Stanley Arinze, for allegedly transporting hard drugs (Tramadol) worth N17.2 million from Lagos to Kano.
Thank God I didn't come to check name!
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by astana1: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why my Igbo brothers the fall my hands like dis nah? This is really getting on my nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by hungryboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Donchips:
Why my Igbo brothers the fall my hands like dis nah? This is really getting on my nerves.
dem don come again

Armed robber where from my village no go ever make me shame

Same way billionaire where from my village were no be my brother no go make me happy
In this jungle called Nigeria, everybody dey answer him Papa name
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Atiku2019: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
cry cry
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Yemea1: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where were NDLEA team that use to stop and check vehicles along ife road.

Abi dem go chop wen the trailer waka pass.

Anyways god dey...
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by OkoYibo: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Haba

This is no longer an Igbo matter, it's a national emergency!

1 Like

Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Danzakidakura(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2017
to carry drugs is better than skull mining for rituals. beside what do Hausa man need rice and vegetable for give him hard dugs after taking he will carry bomb and die shikena
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Jetleeee: 2:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa oh.
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by astana1: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Jetleeee:
Na wa oh.
Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Stanley Arinze

As usual, another potopoto cannibal grin

You'll hardly see them being arrested in their own region

Their manifesto is focused on tarnishing the image of other regions and collectively giving our country a bad name abroad

The same people exaggerate their role in the Nigerian economy but the truth is that they can't survive without Hausas and Yorùbás. Without their Yorùbá and Hausa customers, they'd starve to death grin

Hausa na illiterate abôkis - yet you conduct business in their lands

Yorùbás na ritualists and cowards - yet you conduct business in their lands

An average Ibo man in the SW is a trader and not an industrialist. They own 2x2 shops and not companies. Without the SW, the viability of their businesses becomes shaky grin Let's see what happens when they lose 90% of their customers who are Yorùbás

Starvation 2.0 loading grin

3 Likes

Re: Police In Kano Arrest Courier With Illegal Drugs Worth N17.2m by muller101(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2017
He is from the East. Got the drugs from West. Drives through the south and headed to the north. He is a true Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu / Old Man Shot His 28-year-old Wife Because 'she Told Him He Didn't Satisfy Her' / 14 Year Old Boy Was Arrested For Sexually Assaulting His Class Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.