Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Come In And Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Come In And Help (445 Views)

If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In / Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help / Having Problem.with My Gioneef103 3g And 4g Networks Please Enter And Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Help by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am a member of so many groups on whatsapp and I am starting to not enjoy the constant influx of messages coupled with the fact that it drains my data. please could anyone suggest an app I could be using to freeze the app when I don't need it...or any other mechanism DAT does not uninstalling it

Thanks
Re: Please Come In And Help by brighttech95(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
just leave the groups
Re: Please Come In And Help by moshood521: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mute d grp na....
Me jst mute ma own 4 a year
Dat way e na dea disturb me
Re: Please Come In And Help by ayourbamie: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Exit the groups
Re: Please Come In And Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
I am a member of so many groups on whatsapp and I am starting to not enjoy the constant influx of messages coupled with the fact that it drains my data. please could anyone suggest an app I could be using to freeze the app when I don't need it...or any other mechanism DAT does not uninstalling it

Thanks
Hi @StrafordSTONES Which device do you use? Try muting the Groups. Thanks.
Re: Please Come In And Help by Dandsome: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why not unistall them or delete?
Re: Please Come In And Help by Ndissle(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Nokia 8 Full Review And Specification / ,. / Some Important Apps You Don't Really Need√

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.