Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS (8795 Views)

Shocker! How I Uncovered Ken Erics G@y Activities – Nollywood Actress Reveals / Shocker! How I Uncovered Ken Erics G@y Activities – Nollywood Actress Reveals / Shocker! “how Wizkid Took Another Man’s Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by chiomarita: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
A sales girl with Shoprite stores, Mariam Mufutau has been arrested and arraigned before a Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing the sum of N553,956,000 she realized from sales just one month after she was employed.

The management of Shoprite Stores in Eti-Osa had reported the case of theft to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Ilasan Division, Lekki, Eti-Osa, SP Onyinye Onwuamaegbu.

Following the report, Onwuamaegbu ordered Inspector Orukotan Lonikola to arrest the accused.

During investigation, the accused could not give account of the missing money.

Mufutau was arraigned before an Igbosere Magistrate Court, Lagos on a two-count charge of felony to wit and stealing.

Police prosecutor, Esther Adesulu informed the court in charge No: J/38/2017 that the accused committed the alleged offence between 1 April and 31 May, 2017 at Shoprite Stores, Eti-Osa during working hours.

Adesulu told the court that the accused betrayed the trust reposed in her as a sales girl by her employer and stole the sum of N535, 956,000 she realized from sales instead of remitting the money into her employer’s account.

She said the management at Shoprite Stores uncovered the fraud when they audited the account.....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/shocker-how-shoprite-sales-girl.html

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by madridguy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow! Well na 100k bail go end am undecided and the money don go grin grin Nigerians are the most intelligent ppl in the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Solidkay(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Some females are heavily minded with high level of criminology,
But she left her common sense a home,
Should have fled a long time before now!
My opinion though grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by drxeus(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
evans female version
she wan kidnap the money
you sef wan get tarty billion
owo nikan lo le se oh-in 9ice voice
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by SalamRushdie: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigerians and dishonesty
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Waawu shocked
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Coyotejack(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Now this is some ocean 11 shit shocked

but y am I finding it hard to believe cry
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Waawu shocked
Haa! My sugar bonono! kiss kiss
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Vutseck(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Solidkay:
Some females are heavily minded with high level of criminology,
But she left her common sense a home,
Should have fled a long time before now!
My opinion though grin
with this mindset

criminals are highly celebrated in this part

1 Like

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Jessyjack(f): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
553 million plus yet she still remain for shoprite stealing more... humans are indeed insatiable... Evans babe...

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! My sugar bonono! kiss kiss
If I slap you undecided undecided
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
If I kiss you undecided undecided
What I do? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
What I do? embarassed lipsrsealed
Don't change my words jhurrr angry angry
You dinnor do anything..I was just wondering if I know you? sad
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Franzinni: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Really i have to pity for shoprite.. But the girl was stupid.. She should gave quit while she was ahead... Even 100m was enough to rewrite her destiny....

Greedy daughter of eve.. The apple was too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Vutseck(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Franzinni:
Really i have to pity for shoprite.. But the girl was stupid.. She should gave quit while she was ahead... Even 100m was enough to rewrite her destiny....

Another one
criminals are highly celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Don't change my words jhurrr angry angry
You dinnor do anything..I was just wondering if I know you? sad
Well if peter could deny ever knowing Jesus,why should I be surprised. I will pretend not to be pained embarassed embarassed

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Vutseck(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
No wonder our leaders are criminals .
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by derachokolate(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
The girl is just stupid, she is just Greedy, why not be substituting her pos and the shop rite own... She went one straight month.... Why won't they catch her..... Mtcheeeeew... Fish brain
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well if peter could deny ever knowing Jesus,why should I be surprised. I will pretend not to be pained embarassed embarassed
Hahahahaha grin

What's up jhurrr? Long time no quotes? tongue
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by derachokolate(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Franzinni:

I say.. The thing weak me
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha grin

What's up jhurrr? Long time no quotes? tongue
To win your sympathy na fufu to me grin grin grin

Coming from someone who sneaks In&Out of NL undecided undecided I should be saying that not you..
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
To win your sympathy na fufu to me grin grin grin

Coming from someone who sneaks In&Out of NL undecided undecided I should be saying that not you..
Duhhhhh sad sad

Sneak keh..Haba. I just swagger in nd out whenever I feel like nih wink
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by goodmorning40: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is a case of money miss road

The girl is not meant to make money

1 Like

Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by ogtavia(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
what kind of lie is this.....half a billion sales in a month...this Blogger should be arrested..
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Duhhhhh sad sad

Sneak keh..Haba. I just swagger in nd out whenever I feel like nih wink
kini eleyin n so? undecided

Gbogbo ile nko ojere?
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
kini eleyin n so? undecided

Gbogbo ile nko ojere?
Looool..iyamm speaking mammy language nih grin

Gbogbo Ile wa,you nko?
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Looool..iyamm speaking mammy language nih grin

Gbogbo Ile wa,you nko?
Wo. Ma gbe oro Mammy water yen wa Oooo! Tat issh scare da hell outta me embarassed embarassed

Adupe lowo Olorun
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wo. Ma gbe oro Mammy water yen wa Oooo! Tat issh scare da hell outta me embarassed embarassed

Adupe lowo Olorun
Hahahaha..Scaredy cat grin

Good to hear,dear.
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha..Scaredy cat grin

Good to hear,dear.
Not really,I stay close to a river and those Iya Osun often come around to appease the River goddess and make the river makes strange noises @ night. So you talking about Mammy water issh @ night is kinda creepy and sends a chill down my spine grin cheesy
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
Not really,I stay close to a river and those Iya Osun often come around to appease the River goddess and make the river makes strange noises @ night. So you talking about Mammy water issh @ night is kinda creepy and sends a chill down my spine grin cheesy
Ohh..You do? That's great.
Maybe I'll pay you a visit one of these nights cheesy grin

Should I? tongue
Re: Shocker! How Shoprite Sales Girl Diverted N553.9m Through Personal POS by dacovajnr: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Ohh..You do? That's great.
Maybe I'll pay you a visit one of these nights cheesy grin

Should I? tongue
Hot water awaits you! Nonsense!! I would even rape you join undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine What Mourinho's Daughter Mathilde Wore To A Party (photos) / Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl / Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.