Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer (1550 Views)

Repair All Models Of Microsoft Surface / 5 Units Of Microsoft Home And Business For Sale At 45k Each - 08029730059 / Google Allo Strangely, Speak Positively Of Microsoft Founder Bill Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer by wagazala: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
My Sp4 fell and has a cracked screen, the touch doesnt work anymore as it now works with an attached mouse only. I need the screen replaced. Does anyone know anyone that knows anyone that knows anyone that repairs surfaces please. smiley
Re: Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer by khorlynz(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2017
wagazala:
My Sp4 fell and has a cracked screen, the touch doesnt work anymore as it now works with an attached mouse only. I need the screen replaced. Does anyone know anyone that knows anyone that knows anyone that repairs surfaces please. smiley

the one I changed last time was 115k... hook me up on WhatsApp ****08023745242**** so I can give you the current price when I get to the office
Re: Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer by techprodigy(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Interested if you're selling off or swap with a latest apple tab
wagazala:
Re: Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer by khorlynz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is to let nairalanders know that there are two types of screen replacement for Microsoft surface pro4.

the first type of screen is the real edition of Microsoft surface pro4 while the other type of screen is the later edition of Microsoft surface pro4 which is more of Microsoft surface pro5 screen. the prices isn't the same. please take note.
Re: Urgent Need Of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Repairer by ruphytelecom(m): 2:07am On Apr 06, 2019
We can fix your broken Microsoft surface pro 4 screen in less than one hour.
It will work like it used to work when brand new before it got broken.
Complete screen LCD 12.3" with touch screen digitizer replacement
You can reach me on WhatsApp 08124461809 for quick response, we are in computer village Ikeja Lagos.
Price : 88k

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Unlocked Modem No Longer Working For Spectranet Sim. / USED HP COMPAQ 6720S For Sale #20k / HP Zbook 15u G2 (500gb/8gb, Corei7 5th Gen, Backlit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.