Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air (681 Views)

This Device Charges Your Phone Over The Air Via An App / Info Needed - How To Purchase A Phone Over $100 Online / Blackberry Q10 With The Charger That Came With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
One thing that has bothered the tech folks over the years is the mode of charging employed in charging their gadgets. The use of attached USB cables and adapters that restrict the usage of gadgets while charging has over the years become a night mare and a pain in the butt. Even the so called wireless charging pads available make charging a little more cumbersome as there is no freedom of movement when charging.

If you are among those who has partaking from this night mare, I belive your nightmare has come to an end.
Yank technologies located in a columbia university startup lab has developed the world first 3D inductive charging pad.

This charging pad allows you to stay 20 inches away from your charging source in the absence of cables. This is made possible by what they have called the mother box charging box.

How does it work?

The device works by using a pattern of antennas known as three-dimensional phase coil arrays. These antennas evenly distribute power across a 3-D circular area which makes it possible for the device to beam electricity when a device is in the field’s radius.

To have a taste of this type of charging you are required to place a recommended special case at the back of your smartphone. This case doesn't add much to the original weight of your smartphone. You are required to
learn more..
Re: Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air by Sleekydee(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2017
the idea is grt, but am not sure abt d end result, so all i get is 20inches of distance? not so cool.....good concept tho, open for improvement
Re: Mother Box Is A Wireless Charger That Charges Your Phone Over The Air by iamxolomon(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Sleekydee:
the idea is grt, but am not sure abt d end result, so all i get is 20inches of distance? not so cool.....good concept tho, open for improvement
Lol, I think I'll get double of your distance.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Moto Z2 Force With 6g Ram,128gb Inbuilt Launched - See Specs And Price / Tecno WX3 Specification And Price / Huawei Honor 13 Mega Pixel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.