Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled (996 Views)

Timely Air Systems Duct Cleaning Is Better Handled By Services / Custom Shades Are Better Handled By Services With Expertise In The Field / FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled by Souqwaqif: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Dear Nairanders,I great you all,before my late elder brother died he bought some materials to renovate our house in the village as the eldest son that was more buoyant.However since he died the project was suspended and now due to the rains,part of the roof of the house is leaking and currently am not bouyant to reroof the house,now that his death benefit has been paid to the wife and children account which gulps to millions,is it advisable for me to ask the wife for a little amount to reroof the villa house?please note that the wife is not open to me concerning the money,but the info of the payment was confirmed to me by a colleague of my late brother,please advise me so I don't make a mistake.Thanks as usual and God bless for your good advise
Re: Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled by chukwui(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Go and make your own money.
In fact go hustle for your own, make your people proud.
Comot eyes from that money before we begin here your matter for nairaland.

undecided undecided
Re: Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled by Souqwaqif: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Alright I will,thanks a lot and God bless,I don't know that's why I was asking before your advise
Re: Please How Can This Death Benefit Be Handled by Blessed200016: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Pls anyone with an idea of what batch of death benefits (Gratuity) pencom paid last ?

It's urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Government Set To Help The Disable Orphan Whose Leg Is At His Back / Daily 2odds / Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.