Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) (4387 Views)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by joeace2020(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Did you also read this

and this

You're acting like those pastors that would only quote a particular part of the scripture just to favor their gains instead of quoting all. The same thing applies here ...yes the link claimed centipedes might not be harmful to humans but you never know how strong a particular human may be at any point in time and just a sting from a harmless ant would result in death even though it might be to another.

You still managed to twist the last part to suit your argument. Fear God.
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Isssssorite ....why not gather centipedes and place them on your bed then lie in it let see if they would just 'waka-pass' angry

Shiitposter:

Humas are not prey for centipede, brush up on your food chain. "Prey" in that context refers to lesser insects like you i imagine. wink
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by aquadude15: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
pinnket:
I'm a serving corper in IMO state and the noise of this thing hissing around my roomby 3am at night woke me up from deep sleep and I was shocked to see this massive creature coming close to my bed already... Na so I jump comot for untop bed oo.

The worst part was that I had to hit it like 20times before it grew weak and it was just making hissing noises before it died. I'm very sure its poisonous isn't it?

Please those who have idea about its capabilities and what its called should please let me know. Thanks.

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
Justwise
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Bro, i swear this thing has sting me once, its sting not deadly but the pain is severe.
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by Tenderly1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
I was bitten by a centipede once, mehn it was painful. It doesn't kill but the pain lasts for days.
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by pole: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
It Look Like A Male ,Millipig,u Get Luck Sey U See Am,quick,if Nt Thunder 4 Done The Roost Somebody
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by Nightking04(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's a centipede and it is poisonous.
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by Shiitposter: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Isssssorite ....why not gather centipedes and place them on your bed then lie in it let see if they would just 'waka-pass' angry

*sigh* ant's will eat you up if you put enough of them in an enclosed area with yourself, that doesn't make them our natural predator. undecided undecided
The fact that an ant/centipede will bite you doesn't make them our predators, some of this insect use biting as a way of defending themselves.

A centipede cannot hunt you down, but a lion will - now that's a predator.
Re: I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) by Osholler(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
GOOD PEOPLE

I have seen millipede and centipede times without number, that creature there is certainly not either.
I can't say it has poison/Venom or not but I am so sure it has a Sting. I have been stung by it before. It itched my body though. That day I had to beckon on an elderly woman who also couldn't deduce what it was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sage 50 Accounting Software Sales And Train In Nigeria / True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters / Enjoy Swift 4G LTE Unlimited Free Night Browsing And Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.