Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Formula One Champion, Nico Rosberg Hangs Out With Manchester United Stars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Formula One Champion, Nico Rosberg Hangs Out With Manchester United Stars (387 Views)

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Formula One Champion, Nico Rosberg Hangs Out With Manchester United Stars by Jeus(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
German–Finnish former Formula One racing driver and current Formula One World Champion, Nico Rosperb paid a visit to the Manchester United team at the UCLA training centre.

Rosberg took pictures with players like Angel Gomes, Matteo Darmian, Victor Lindelof, Daley Blind, and Chris smalling, Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

He was also pictured with Jose Mourinho and Captain, Micheal Carrick.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/formula-one-champion-nico-rosberg-hangs.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Formula One Champion, Nico Rosberg Hangs Out With Manchester United Stars by Jeus(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
MORE

Re: Formula One Champion, Nico Rosberg Hangs Out With Manchester United Stars by Luciferdevil(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2017
My heart is RED, my blood is RED, my name is DEVIL. Now you see why I'm a RED DEVIL fan. We rule the world of football.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour – Jaiye (official Video) / Man Dies In Freak Accident Following A 10-hour Rainfall In Owerri / Nothing Lasts Forever - Bbnaija's Efe Talks Possible Fame Diminish (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.