Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? (971 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / What Is Wrong With This Picture / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Spanishfly(f): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
Religious wise, fashion wise and all? I like it but because it's a snake, anything wrong?

Ok tried attaching the pic. Would modify it and post the picture of the necklace. would be back.

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2010
I like the first Necklace.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Spanishfly(f): 12:07am On Feb 05, 2010
They are the same necklace. Only tried enlarging it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Outstrip(f): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2010
I can't wear it but it seems nice though far away from me
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by oge4real(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2010
I cant wear anything in the similitude of a snake, be it on fabric prints or as an ornament.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by ayettymama(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
OMG i love it!!!

where is it??

its beautiful!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by whiteroses(f): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
looks nice but not my style
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by iice(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
Love it! Would wear it, if i manage to wear necklace tongue
Besides i have a bangle with two snakes on it, and a pendant grin I like snakes. . .prolly explains why lol.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by mukina2: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
iice loffs it cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
It's a nice necklace, I'll totally wear it!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Nezed(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
The necklace is nice and really creative but imagine leaving it by your bedside table and going to bed with the light off and waking up at night to use the restroom and then seeing the sparkling stuff facing you- Jeez, Nightmare!

BTW, its Prolly from Mammy-Water (Lol, as we where told as kids in Nigeria).
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by Kx: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
shinning snake
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Necklace? by yme1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
its nice and yes i can wear it cause there is nurrin wrong with it

(1) (Reply)

Pictures3 / Easter Church Bulletins / Face Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.