Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA (50074 Views)

Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool / Yvonne Nwosu Sizzles In A Bikini As She Relaxes By A Pool In Ghana / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by dreamwords: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
SHES SWEET
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by whizzyleejr(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
She is young, rich, pretty and fresh, just my style
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Donald trump never see this one to deport?
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by ladu92jan(f): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
she seems to be doing well for herself... nice one
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by flawlessT(f): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Think you're doing me? You're doing yourself.
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by TechPanda(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Some Girls Can Be Eating Manure?
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Nogodyej: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Sexy Teen.

She is getting fat.

she is already fat

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by M2dX(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
So, make we do what now? Chop raw cassava?
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Alariwo2: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Effect of early wordly exposure on teenagers..

It's obvious every Emeka and Galadimas have had their way with her.. such a pity
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Preye1599(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
An ABA girl will always be an ABA girl
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by ima4sure(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cutie........but pls avoid distraction.
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by kinibigdeal(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
IF Trump is not careful, Olympus will fall finally
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by willibounce1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Young lady. I want to see you in private please.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by tgmservice: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
teen actress wey neva act one film or na does alhajis wey dey act film for her punna

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
is she a virgin
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by columbus007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na who dey blow dis small girl undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by meritknight: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
This girl don go far oooo.

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Ebbychosen: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Enjoy pretty damsel
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Tisham20(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by smith666999(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Regina, when you turn 18...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by beautydutch(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
leonard002:
Pls I have groundnut oil and stove, who has frying pan and beans?
go and patronise ANIEXTY. he sells delicious fried beans
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by ubongoton(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
untill she get over fat, satan will not let her go, I heared olu J , is the one doing the Fvcking job with peter on the bench
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by slyrone(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
just one night Regina, just one night! I am willing to part ways with 50k
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
rossyc:
Upcoming baby mama

She go marry but na still divorce go carry her go relegation aka baby mama

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by moses93(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
John07851:
You can make a change
Nobody was born to be a failure
thunder strike you dead there idiot, you will claim to have won this big and at the end of the day, you will be asking for 5k to give out your so called fixed games. scammer! olori buruku. go fvck yourself bastard.
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by ashawopikin(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
I
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by tivta(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kai. This girl better not read the comments here. See yabbings.
Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
whizzyleejr:
She is young, rich, pretty and fresh, just my style
who no like better thing? than all these old broke bitches

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA by mustafa006: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am sure one sugar daddy took her there she didn't go there by her self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) / Basketmouth Shares Funny Photo For Vegetarians That Can't Wear Leather Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.