Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Timothy Omotoso - A Man Unjustly Accused Of Being A RAPIST Of 30 Girls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timothy Omotoso - A Man Unjustly Accused Of Being A RAPIST Of 30 Girls. (810 Views)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timothy Omotoso - A Man Unjustly Accused Of Being A RAPIST Of 30 Girls. by oaroloye(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
MISHIGAS!

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be Measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THE LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT THAT THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF PEOPLE:

1. BY-THE-WAY SIDE.
2. ON-THE-ROCK.
3. AMONG-THORNS.
4. ON-GOOD-GROUND.

The PARABLE OF THE SOWER is the simplest of the Parables; of you cannot understand this, then you should not be able to understand any of the other Parables.

These four categories of people can be expressed differently:

1. DOGS.
2. PIGS.
3. GOATS.
4. SHEEP.

I have exhorted on this Topic before, and should not have to repeat myself, here:

[/b]THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE.[/b]

You might find time to also see:

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE – THE FOUR AFTERLIFE FATES (NAGUALISM) (March 29, 2017.)

THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF CHILDREN OF GOD ((FULL GOSPEL) (March 31, 2017).

THE FOUR LEVELS OF OPERATION ACCORDING TO SCIENTOLOGY (July 16, 2017).

THE FOUR STAGES OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT ACCORDING TO NAGUALISM (July 16, 2017).

THE FOUR STAGES OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT ACCORDING TO SCIENTOLOGY (July 16, 2017).

A “DOG” is a person who does not learn through Meditation, but rejects Truth, and has to ask questions, and will not act on THE TRUTH, until someone has explained It to their satisfaction.

A “PIG” is a person who, having been TOLD THE TRUTH, instead of renouncing the erroneous Thoughts and Habits that DEFILED them in IGNORANCE before, GO BACK to the same Thoughs and Ways as before they were informed.

A “GOAT” is a person who hears THE TRUTH, and understands it by MEDITATION- but it is NOT IN THEM to produce FULL FRUITS.

A “SHEEP” is a person who hears THE TRUTH, and understands it by MEDITATION- and produces the FULL FRUITS to thirty, sixty, and hundredfold levels, as naturally and effortlessly.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this Day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the Land
which The LORD
sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember all the Way
which the LORD thy God led thee
these forty years in the wilderness,
to humble thee, and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know

"THAT MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY,
BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider in thine heart,

“THAT, AS A MAN CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD CHASTENETH THEE.”

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

IT IS VERY BAD FOR A SUPPOSED WORSHIPPER OF YAHWEH GOD TO BE ANTIPATHETIC TOWARD THE WORD OF GOD.

How can a genuine Christian say that someone is quoting too much Scripture?

That the points being made are all summarily rejected suggests that not enough Scriptures were used.

It is possible to say that the Scriptures someone quoted are irrelevant to the point being made.

However, if the critic does not show how and why the Scriptures are not relevant, they have served no one but themselves.

If you do not show someone where they are wrong, why should they repent, just because you tell them to?

Therefore, the Objective Goal of Drive-by Criticism is NOT to HELP the person being criticized, but to destroy them and their testimony, in order to advance the critic's Cause, whatever that might be.

It emerges that PASTOR TIMOTHY OMOTOSO is also regarded by his Followers as a PROPHET, therefore his Ministry is a RIVAL to that of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA.

Therefore, SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS stands to GAIN if JESUS DOMINION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY goes down. If it is not around to draw Followers TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA would want for himself, it is humanly understandable, if he does not order forty days of Fasting and Mourning, with SackCloth and Ashes.

If a SCOAN Agent were to be seen LEADING THE CHARGE to EXPOSE, DISCREDIT, and DISGRACE the Pastor, this should induce former passengers on the JDIM Bus that will have lost all four wheel, with steering wheel comot for hand in the middle of Express, to Abandon Ship, Every-Man-for-Himself embark in the SCOAN Jolly Train instead.

That is what Police call “MOTIVE.”

The other two factors necessary to accuse a CRIMINAL are “OPPORTUNITY” and “METHOD.”

All of these three factors must be present before a person cab be said to have a “CRIMINAL CASE” to answer for.

ScienceWatch:
Nigerian Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, is RAPIST.[/b]

THE INTERNET certainly grants plenty of OPPORTUNITY to bear ANONYMOUS FALSE WITNESS against any victim. All you need is ACCESS and an ACCOUNT- which does not have to be in your own name, and your address, if given, does not have to be your own.

I use the Username “OAROLOYE” because my name is OLATUNDE AROLOYE.

My identity and location as an employee of OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, where I have worked as a MEDICAL LABORATORY ASSISTANT for 36 years are an easily-verifiable fact of public record.

Therefore, I have incentive to be very careful about what I write, because I can be located and held accountable, VERY EASILY.

Someone who hides their identity- as is their rightful prerogative- behind a Pseudonymous Username has wherewithal to say anything they like, without fear of direct retaliation, because no one knows who they are, nor where to find them.

Therefore, an anonymous Witness' Accusations must be backed by Evidence, because their Reputation is meaningless.

Anybody with a different opinion- to which they should always be entitled- should show how ACCEPTING ANONYMOUS ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF AS FACT is supposed to WORK?

Anybody could then be ACCUSED OF ANYTHING, and THEIR REPUTATION TRASHED, their IMAGE TARNISHED, and their HONOUR IMPUGNED- and they would have NO RECOURSE whatsoever. Their LIVES would be RUINED.

I lived through an Era where such was a FACT OF LIFE in SEVERAL COUNTRIES.

I am talking, of course, about the ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST REGIMES.

In EAST GERMANY- as a result of the “Peace” Treaties of World War II, the Roman Catholic Crusade to End Protestantism, for once and for all, by Military Might- the Secret Police (Die Staatsicherheit- STASI) accepted anonymous accusations, which were brutally acted upon.

The Flying Squad would just come for you, and whisk you away, and torture you, until you confessed, or broke, or just broke. YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW WHO ACCUSED YOU.

This shit 'ain't funny! The West were terrified that this would be the Norm, should Communism take over and replace Democracy, and embarked on a Policy, that, SHOULD IT LOOK LIKE THAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, THEY WOULD DESTROY EVERYTHING ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. (No joke!) That is what they planned to do. They stockpiled the Weapons to do so (they SAID); which still exist today. Such is Oyinbo Selfishness.

But when the Communist System finally fell, THE RECORDS of the STASI became Public Domain. People had access to the FILES that had been kept on them. Many people had NO IDEA that the Stasi had FILES on them! However, what was of especial interest to these victims was to learn WHO HAD ACCUSED THEM- which was all duly recorded.

People whom they regared as FRIENDS and NEIGHBOURS turned around and reported on them behind their backs!

But, as the Lord SAID:

. LUKE 12:1-5.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode one upon another,
he began to Say unto his Disciples first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever ye have
spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. "And I say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

My POINT being, that the RIGHTS of an ACCUSED person to DEFEND themselves, and FACE THEIR ACCUSERS had to be FOUGHT FOR, AND WON.

If you throw it away, you may never get it back again.

There are people working to take that Right away from you.
Keep silent, and do nothing, and they will win.

Last I heard, THE CASE IS STILL PENDING, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN yet.

Yesterday, I took the time to search for information, and turned up this:

SABC "SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT:" "BREAKING THE SILENCE Hatchet Job.

(April 17, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYtTPtwIFU

"The Truth" about Timothy Omotoso's Arrest "you won't find on the Media."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtCO0LX504

Pastor Omotoso expected to Surrender to Police.

(April 19, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kKo3eFtKs (53 secs)

(April 20, 2017.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gy6eWdm5nA (7:06)

Pastor Omotoso denied Bail.

(June 11, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

Church Women assisted Nigerian Pastor to Organize Young Girls.

(April 21, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

Jesus Dominion International Churchgoers face off against Protesters at Pastor Omotoso's Bail Hearing.

(May 03, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6j-eLLoSM

Latest Updates by Mrs. Omotoso:

Part 1. (May 10, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpcTNemVrp8&t=55s

Part 2. (May 10, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIyO-ggSdA&t=26s

Part 3. (May 18, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5H7q6iGzfA&t=28s

Part 4. (May 31, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKaTxNLvNs

WHY are you protecting him Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Just because I called TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA- TB JOSHUA- "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA" does not ENTITLE you to call me "BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE."

The Lord explicitly FORBADE "TIT-FOR-TAT" RETALIATION.

Therefore, you demonstrate that YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS.

. MATTHEW 5:38-41.

38. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloak also.
41. "And whosoever shall
compel thee to go a mile,
go with him twain."

All I did was to point out that JUST BECAUSE HE WAS ACCUSED, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WAS GUILTY. According to the information YOU posted, HE WAS NOT ACCUSED OF RAPING THIRTY GIRLS, BUT “ONLY” OF “PEOPLE TRAFFICKING FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION.”

If that that constitutes “defending him,” in your eyes, that is important information, because it implies that you are part of a conspiracy to ROB CITIZENS IN GENERAL, AND PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS IN PARTICULAR of their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to a FAIR TRIAL based on EVIDENCE.

You REACTED NEGATIVELY, when I cited the case Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA was involved in, in which HE LED A TEAM OF UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLICS, who FRAMED the Principal of a PROTESTANT BIBLE SCHOOL, by PRETENDING that ONE OF THEM was having an ADULTEROUS AFFAIR with her.

They resorted to this tactic, because their NORMAL(!) Procedure of initiating Adulterous Affairs with Protestant Clergymen- that destroyed three Ministers in their area- would not work on him.

If memory serves, your attacks on me escalated from that point.

It is possible that you are a JESUIT UNDERCOVER AGENT, who has infiltrated SCOAN to start a WAR in Protestant Christianity that could destroy both Ministries. If successful, you would be admitted into the Priesthood and Jesuit Order.

But Roman Catholic Acolytes are much more intelligent than you appear to be.

Everywhere I look, you defend and protect a CRUEL RAPIST.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS A RAPIST?

I learned yesterday, that a Key Witness, according to the SABC Video that started this whole case- the case, that I saw for the first time, yesterday, though it had been up since 17th APRIL, 2017 was reported to the PRESS before the POLICE- this Witness said that she had been SEXUALLY-ABUSED by Pastor OMOTOSO for TWO YEARS- before she was NOW complaining.

WHAT VICTIM OF A HORRIBLE CRIME BY A FOREIGNER ANNOUNCES TO THE PERPETRATOR THAT THEY ARE GOING PUBLIC, SO THAT THEY CAN ESCAPE PUNISHMENT?

It is alleged that Pastor Timothy Omotoso made as many as three trips between South Africa and NIGERIA, between the time of his accusation and his arrest.

How does a CRIMINAL behave like that?

Not only that, but he held a PUBLIC CRUSADE, and the Police, who went to arrest him, said that they couldn't, because he was already gone by the time they got there.

They knew which PLANE he was on.

The NORMAL POLICE PROCEDURE is to have all the passengers remain in their seats, board the Plane, and go to the exact seat, and pick him up. At least, that is how they do it on TV, right?

Alternatively, they can be at the exit of the Plane, and pick him up.

INSTEAD, THEY ARRESTED HIM IN THE TOILET.

This, to me, lends credence to the claim that HE HAD ALREADY ARRANGED TO COME AND TURN HIMSELF IN- BECAUSE THEY ASKED HIM TO. It would make sense to go to toilet, when you don't know when you will have another chance! Police business is unpredictable, but you can at least expect THIRD DEGREE, and expect them to use your Bladder and your bowels against you..

The idea was to HUMILIATE him, then.

WHERE he was arrested will follow him his whole life.

I am aware of your teaching on RAPE IS THE VICTIMS FAULT

This is THE LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHING: if you are criticizing ME, you are criticizing HIM.

If you are criticizing THE LORD YAHSHUA, you are criticizing GOD HIS FATHER.

Which is called “BLASPHEMY.”

and your successful seminars on RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

At this point in time, I feel it is pertinent to advise you that YOU JUST COMMITTED A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

I have NEVER held a SEMINAR in my LIFE.

Much less on the LAWFUL NATURE OF RAPE.

(I think I should.)

BESIDES THAT BEARING FALSE WITNESS IS A SIN, IT IS ALSO A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness against thy Neighbour."

RAPE is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE- but it is NOT A SIN- because GOD DID NOT ISSUE A COMMANDMENT against it.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

IF HAD GOD CREATED A COMMANDMENT AGAINST RAPE, how would it be enforced?

Were disgruntled wives going to turn their husbands in, accusing them of Rape?

Were they going to have witnesses testify whether she was Raped or not?

Or would rape only apply to SINGLE women?

That, when they got married, they would LOSE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN about being Raped?

When you CREATE Commandments that do not exist, you can change the whole Law.

If you change THE LAW, you change THE GOSPEL, because THE LAW is the Foundation of The Gospel.

We would like to know if pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, attended your seminars on RAPE.

A SEMINAR MUST HAVE A LOCATION IN TIME AND SPACE, AND MULTIPLE WITNESSES.

Furthermore, THIS IS THE 21st Fucking CENTURY, you IDIOT!

Where is the AUDIO-VISUAL EVIDENCE of ME holding ANY sort of Seminar on ANYTHING, you IDIOT!

This SEX-MANIAC was arrested and was reported to have told a cell mate that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. That's why I immediately linked you to all the RAPES.

There was no report of anything he said to a cell-mate or anyone about RAPE not being a Sin in the report you linked me to, nor any that I could find. If you had such a Report you would have used it against me. You must never have such a Report, and just made it all up, and LIED.
Re: Timothy Omotoso - A Man Unjustly Accused Of Being A RAPIST Of 30 Girls. by ScienceWatch: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
DONT CRY NOW LIKE A BABY, bronchitis Olutande Oaroloye !!

You really remind me of a COWARD. A COWARD will insult innocent people that did them no harm.
A COWARD will viciously attack great men of God where scientifically verifiable evidence and thousands of global LIVE, PERSONAL testimonies from royalty, statesmen, countries, doctors, beggar, Muslims and Jews CONFIRM THAT JESUS IS ALIVE.

THEY ALL SHOUT FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT JESUS HEALED ME !!

THEY ALL SHOUT WITH ONE VOICE, JESUS DELIVERED ME FROM EVIL DEMONIC SPIRITS !!!

THEY ALL SHOUT THAT MY SOUL, MY MARRIAGE, MY FAMILY, MY BUSINESS HAVE BEEN RESTORED BY THE MIGHTY JESUS.

THEY ALL THANK THE HUMBLE SERVANT OF GOD, JESUS, THE HOLY SPIRIT prophet TB Joshua

A COWARD such as fake pastor Bronchitis Olatunde Oaroloye hates it when thousands of people of all religions, Muslims, Jews and Christians from other churches receive awesome blessing, money, food, FREE educational BURSARIES FOR THEIR WHOLE FAMILIES, MONEY TO START BUSINESSES, FREE AIRLINE TICKETS TO GET BACK HOME, FREE TRANSPORT, FREE FREE and much, much more.

It is the nature of SATAN to cowardly and viciously ATTACK everyone that is connected to the WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT !!
It is the nature of Satan to recruit COWARDS to do his destructive work !!

I will never be recruited by this passionate follower of SATAN. Thank you Jesus !!!!!

THE OP IS CRYING LIKE A BABY - BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED !!!!

It is consistent with the OP's COWARDLY Satanic beliefs to protect and defend rapists as witnesses here so powerfully.

1) The OP, Pastor Bronchitis Olatunde Oaroloye has preached everywhere that RAPE IS NOT A SIN !!

2) He has also preached extensively on his favorite doctrines that THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR RAPE !!

3) He has arrogantly declared that his doctrines are correct and that his conclusion that EVEN BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED !! He said that he will willingly except the consequences of his doctrines.

Too many men would certainly see his SATANIC doctrines as an opportunity for SEX with a baby - without serious punishment.
I wont waste my time ripping the OP's post apart, I leave it untouched for the reader to form their own opinions.
Re: Timothy Omotoso - A Man Unjustly Accused Of Being A RAPIST Of 30 Girls. by ScienceWatch: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wont waste my time ripping the OP's COWARDLY post apart, I leave it untouched for the reader to form their own opinions.

YAWN !! YAWN !!
bronchitis Olutande Oaroloye has Yawn, Yawn, Yawn did it again !! Just look at his million word defence here. Yawn !! Yawn !!

I apologize for only reading 361 words then my eyes burned and I started Yawning then I got a shock.
While reading the OP's hallucinogenic drug inspired defense I felt myself entering a dark tunnel where many babies were being RAPED by large muscular men with vials of highly infectious BACTERIA in their right hands.. The tunnel had no exit way. I call out JESUS CHRIST ! A doorway suddenly appeared for my escape.

I was told to whip COWARDS !!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/17 / Pst Adeboye Lays Foundation For International Worship Center In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.