Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Issue Of Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of Salvation (337 Views)

Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Salvation by hadow(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
i opened dis thread to address the issue of being saved, it is heartbreaking to see how lucifer is daily recruiting soldiers for the torment of souls after rapture,i am not talking about the sinners now i am talking about d self professed satanists,anti-christ,etc.while that ongoing the kingdom of God is losing souls day by day to the world,what people dnt realise is dat rapture is coming sooner than u expect,i pray everyone reading dis wnt miss it in Jesus Name.I realised dat most people think dat they r nt sinners because their parents are powerful christians,pastors,etc,but d bible talks about all dis in ROM3:23,nd it also says in anoda part of d bible dat if we say we av no sins we are liars,nd i want to tell us nw dat d wage of sin is death but d gift of God is eternal life thru Jesus Christ Our Lord,nd My God is a merciful God for if u come to the Father he is able nd willing to forgive, God Hates Sinners,he dat doet d work of God let im depart frm iniquity,dose hu r struggling wit sins shud read mt:26:41
Re: The Issue Of Salvation by hadow(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
i pray God's mercy be wit us in Jesus Name.Amen

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 / Jesus Christ The Son Of God / Muslims Books In School Saying Husbands Were Allowed To Beat Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.