Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Any Professional Logo Maker? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Any Professional Logo Maker? (916 Views)

Why Professional Logo Design Does Not Cost N2,000 / Deleted / Is There Any Professional Logo Builder In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Professional Logo Maker? by chuksOG: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2017
I want to up my game, so i need suggestions on what professional logo maker software to use, preferably free.

Gurus in the house, please help
Re: Any Professional Logo Maker? by KINGMILE: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
chuksOG:
I want to up my game, so i need suggestions on what professional logo maker software to use, preferably free.

Gurus in the house, please help

what you need is Corel draw, adobe photoshop, illustrator for creating logo but first of all you have to be very creative, focused and committed in and kind of designs you are bringing because "your imaginative power is your creative ability."
Re: Any Professional Logo Maker? by chuksOG: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
KINGMILE:

what you need is Corel draw, adobe photoshop, illustrator for creating logo but first of all you have to be very creative, focused and committed in and kind of designs you are bringing because "your imaginative power is your creative ability."

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Any Professional Logo Maker? by KINGMILE: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
chuksOG:

Thank you, I appreciate

you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Epoxy Painting / Voice Casting Role / Major Distributor Of Commercial Printing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.