Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) (2299 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / If You Used This Book..go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Palitogringrin

Wow those dayscheesy

I could remember how i used my entire savings to get that due to this programme. Forgot the channel sha. It's a programme where you can find love and love advice too.
The radio presenter is chris. It starts by 8pm-9pm every monday to friday.

Omo i used this palito radio to confuse many girls for primary school that yeargrin
I was a big celebrity that time. I even popular pass BUBU selfcheesy

Time they say, wait for nobody
Sometimes i just wish i could turn back the hands of timesmiley

Cc: ben13, dani1luv, lalasticlala, seun, divepen1, stepheegee12, obinnau

Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by ExpensiveG: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
I no use em but I old pass you

grin

Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
I no use em but I old pass you

grin
It's possible.. i no argue with yousmiley
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Cc: wizsolzy, boffinjay, johnsown1, dammyd46, cyber5, alamiendagash, herosakin777
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by mikool007(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Yes i save my 10naira for almost a year and bought​ this.......smart boy grin
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by ExpensiveG: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
It's possible.. i no argue with yousmiley

grin
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Johnsown1(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol,
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Cc: wizsolzy, boffinjay, johnsown1, dammyd46, cyber5, alamiendagash, herosakin777
Present.tnx
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
never heard abt sumtin lyk dis
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Divepen1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Palitogringrin

Wow those dayscheesy

I could remember how i used my entire savings to get that due to this programme. Forgot the channel sha. It's a programme where you can find love and love advice too.
The radio presenter is chris. It starts by 8pm-9pm every monday to friday.

Omo i used this palito radio to confuse many girls for primary school that yeargrin
I was a big celebrity that time. I even popular pass BUBU selfcheesy

Time they say, wait for nobody
Sometimes i just wish i could turn back the hands of timesmiley

Cc: ben13, dani1luv, lalasticlala, seun, divepen1, stepheegee12, obinnau
Palito my palito.. chaiiii

I bought it many times before I was given a phone.
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by ekensi01: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Guy i used it and my childhood was awesome.
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by herosakin777(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
present sir..... Thanks boss you the real deal
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divepen1:
Palito my palito.. chaiiii

I bought it many times before I was given a phone.
Lolgringrin
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by cyber5(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahh

My Palito Experience
My dear palito

Those days sweet eh, I remember my first palito was a present from my primary school. Palito experience especially with that torchlight on top.

I can remember those days especially that day when i went with my mom to visit my uncle at iyana ipaja. Prior to that day i told my mum that i needed a new battery for my palito, little did i know that the earpiece has also spoilt.

My mum bought me a new battery at iyana ipaja market that day, o boy i was so happy that i couldn't wait to try it.

On getting to my uncle place, i shaperly inserted the battery, plugged the earpiece and lo and behold the radio did not work. I tested the torchlight and it was working.

I was so sad that my palito was not working again, that day my mood changed. I was so sad. Little did i know that it was the earpiece that also needs replacement. You know earpiece was 50naira those days.
I only used the palito torchlight till it got spoilt. I was so naive those days.

When i grew older and was gradually receiving correct sense, it occured to me that the earpiece had spoilt but lol it was too late i neither had the palito or earpiece.

The next radio i used was those radio in rabbit shape( who sabi those radios) that one has no need for an earpiece since it has a loudspeaker. Na ma pman dey use am, he no dey allow me to use am, na on top wardrobe he go keep am. But trust me, as soon as he leaves for work and i am home alone, i will shaperly climb the stool and use it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
boffinjay:
never heard abt sumtin lyk dis
Whatshockedshocked
Are you kidding me?
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
herosakin777:
present sir..... Thanks boss you the real deal
Thumbs up
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by bamdly(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
is dat palito
wait can i have it
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by wizsolzy(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Hadampson:

Oh the highest home theater that year

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
wizsolzy:

Oh the highest home theater that year
Hahaha...gringrin
Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by dammyd46(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Present sir, I remember I stole my grandma money to get 1

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) by Hadampson(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
dammyd46:
Present sir, I remember I stole my grandma money to get 1
Lolgringrin Those days... if only wishes were horses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Hushpuppy Is Your Role Model But You Dont Have Money / BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Coronavirus Cure / Sleeping In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.