Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash (3385 Views)

What Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand (100,000)ngn, Advice Pleas / What Type Of Business Should I Do With The Range Of One Million To Two Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Beer Parlour and restaurant
Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Valindazz:
I won 1m recently from nairabet and I'm confused on what type of business to start with it... Please serious Advice needed...

Lalastica
First, open a fixed deposit account and put it there. Allow your normalcy to be restored why you read up what can be done with a million. After a month or two, take action. These winnings change the mental state of a person and any action taken immediately could result in regrets.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by Sobandemojisola: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES

:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by vecman222(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Abduletudaye:
OP, you didn't respond to my PM again..Why?

Him no want make you scam am na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by Valindazz(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
First, open a fixed deposit account and put it there. Allow your normalcy to be restored why you read up what can be done with a million. After a month or two, take action. These winnings change the mental state of a person and any action taken immediately could result in regrets.
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash by Abduletudaye(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
vecman222:

Him no want make you scam am na grin grin

Lool.

Well, its 1mil..he's supposed to be afraid.. It is well.. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / These 8 Skills Are In High Demand In 2019 / Dragnet Limited Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.