Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! (569 Views)

<<referral Business >> / Share Your Thought On How To Join The Billionaire Squad / Why I Love Network Marketing I.e Referral Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! by Diamond6real(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good day to you...
I DONT LIKE REFERRAL BIZ Might be your thoughts*

*Hmmm.. I feel the responsibility to enlighten you when I hear this statement because it's a mindset that's totally against the principle of success and abundance, it simply means you're saying you hate financial freedom, abundance and people in general.*

*"Life is Governed By Laws and the same apply to financial success, so its either you play by the rules or you stay broke."*

*The basic law or principle of ABUNDANCE AND FREEDOM is DUPLICATION (The only TRUE formula to create wealth).*
*Maybe you should ask Bill Gates of Microsoft, Dangote or Jim Ovia of Zenith Bank.*

*Have you ever noticed that this is the only law of growth in life?*

*GOD himself uses it in creation,and also commanded we should go into the world and preach the gospel. *That's duplication and multiplication to achieve and cover more grounds. All the prophets recognises this and they did.*
*All the Organization in the world thrives on this same principle.*
*All the wealthiest people in the world today maximizes this principle.*
*Learn from the successful people. Duplication is the law of life and the only way to great success, freedom and abundance*

*To truly succeed, we all need one another, cos no single tree can make a forest.*

*Think about this for a moment, You can never do more than you can, but leveraging on other people's effort and ability can take you absolutely beyond what only you can single-handedly achieve.* *You can only do 24 hours in a day,but leveraging on the effort of just 100 people in a day means you can achieve 24hours X* *100 equals 2,400hours in a single day. This is the magical secret!!!*

*#Think about it if you truly want Freedom and Abundance.*

*Even Bill Gates still depends on people let alone you....*

*Times have changed. Word-of-mouth advertising continues to work better than any other form of promotion.*

*The world we live in today evolves around ​NETWORK MARKETING, REFERRAL BUSINESS​ and ​COLLABORATION.​*

*Your ​NETWORK is your ​NETWORTH​*

*join us @ www.fastleverage.net #fastleverage and let's build financial freedom together.*

*“If you don't build your dreams NOW someone will hire you to build theirs and you will hustle till INFINITY”.*

*So always remember that life is Governed By Laws and the same apply to financial success, so its either you play by the rules or you stay BROKE.You must pay a price to get to the top* #The goodlifehelping people #AnyWidowcanownahouse #Yourcommunitycanbenefit #Godwouldblessyou. Think Fastleverage, Think Leveraging....
For more details on how to register or if you have any questions chat me up on Whatsapp 07060835167
Re: I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! by Diamond6real(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Try One More Time

I believe that our greatest weakness lies in giving up. Too many give up when things don’t work out the way they hoped. But there is so much value and power in trying just one more time. So, my encouragement for you today is to try one more time.

If you struggle to get a prospect to understand your opportunity, try one more time. If you struggle to get someone to try out a product or service as a customer, try one more time. If you struggle to get people at events, to hold home parties, or to get in front of people for presentations, try one more time.

There is value in staying in the game and polishing your skills. Plan what you’re going to do, and then review. Look at how you can do better, and then try one more time. Determine that you are going to share your story, share your product, and share your opportunity one more time. Have that be your philosophy instead of “Hey, I tried once and it didn’t work out.” Try one more time. You will see results happen for you exponentially. Do it one more time.
Re: I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! by dguvnur(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lovely write-up...love it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op i beleive you die? Meanwhile check this out https://freebitco.in/?r=5983007 thats where you can earn free bitcoin and still trade it to multiply its no joke a try will convince you
Re: I Don't Like Referral Business Might Be Your Thought! by Diamond6real(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Schooling is not a sure-way to success so don't think that when you finally qualify to OWN a degree Certificate you are done.

NOTE: Schooling reduce ignorance not poverty.

Get a workable skill today even when you are a final year student.

Be educated in a skill today.
Or Become an Investor today Through MLM
And you will not Only become Successful but you will lead others to Success.

Become a BOSS today.

(1) (Reply)

How To Constantly Make Money From Legitimate Online Business / Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet / Mini Importation Guide{practical}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.