Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers (13057 Views)

Interview For Entry Level Position At Wakanow / Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Senior Production Operator (mid-level & Exp.) / Wakanow.com Recruitment 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by kingtblackhoc(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nah...dis is a f***king rip-off..250k?...common bloggers make a lot more

1 Like

Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by maisauki: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
DON'T APPLY if you aren't a deveRoper
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by geekybabe(f): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
stonemasonn:
that caught my eyes too. May be they want a little back end skills too.

Cos u must be able to build the ui and also link to the back end for functionality and integration. They r not just looking for designers.
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by geekybabe(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
idu1:
Yes

For a senior role it will definitely be more than that.
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by SalamRushdie: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dejav:
Dem fit pay person with this experience?

They can pay anyone that applies , those e they can't pay already own their own companies that are doing well too
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by Bonjelomo: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
These guys arent sincere. They want a front end dev, and they are asking for back end skills. All of them Naija coys are the same. They want u to do everything for them at an embarrassing token
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by miketayo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Would have applied but ASP.net
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by ernieboy(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hian, These are "Basic" Skills na lol
I tire for those wet they shout, most of the skills just involves various js frameworks and web markup language.
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by ernieboy(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2017
kingtblackhoc:
Nah...dis is a f***king rip-off..250k?...common bloggers make a lot more
how many bloggers do you know that make more than 250k a month, most of u will just come online and start making unrealistic claims.
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by kingtblackhoc(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
ernieboy:

how many bloggers do you know that make more than 250k a month, most of u will just come online and start making unrealistic claims.
hello? Have u heard of Google Adsense? What about paid reviews? are you in this century with us? Are u a human being? In fact, prove to me u r not a common online bot; 0+8=?
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by ernieboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
kingtblackhoc:

hello? Have u heard of Google Adsense? What about paid reviews? are you in this century with us? Are u a human being? In fact, prove to me u r not a common online bot; 0+8=?
oga abeg shut ur trap if u are ignorant don't display that ignorance in a public forum. you can't make much from adsence if you don't have appreciable traffic to ur blog. most of the so called blogs receive very little or no traffic at all. in fact post the link to ur dead blog here and I will tell u his many visits u have received in the past 30 days. ODE.
Re: Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers by kingtblackhoc(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
ernieboy:

oga abeg shut ur trap if u are ignorant don't display that ignorance in a public forum. you can't make much from adsence if you don't have appreciable traffic to ur blog. most of the so called blogs receive very little or no traffic at all. in fact post the link to ur dead blog here and I will tell u his many visits u have received in the past 30 days. ODE.

so,u think ur failure as a blogger is affecting everybody? I still doubt that u r in this our age. Its like u r 4rm 1999. So u r saying dere isnt up to 50 bloggers in Nigeria making dat amount or more by rendering quality services on their blog? Where are u from,pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / The Five Most Common Interview Questions / Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.