Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy (553 Views)

This two ARTISTES will retire olamide & phyno.. listen to their song here.. MAD / Between This Two Artistes,who Is A Better Rapper? / The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by kabsedokenneth(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
coming after he said he’s the second best-selling artist after Wizkid, Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi says he has turned down numerous record deal offers going into millions of dollars because he is with Starboy.

Mr Eazi

He also went ahead to Acknowledge Wizkid as the best in the industry, adding that the only two artists you’ll most likely hear on the radio in the UK are himself and Wizkid.

Here’s what he said in a recent radio interview;

‘Between the first Ghana Music Awards where Wizkid announced me till now, I’ve gotten record deal offers going into millions of dollars,’.

He continued, ‘I’ve not signed because I see that there’s growth (with Starboy Worldwide), so the evidence are clear.’

https://www.kabsedo.com/two-artistes-hear-put-radio-uk-wizkid-mr-eazi.html

Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by simplyhonest(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
which station did you tune to in London... because other Nigerian artistes are also on air in London

1 Like

Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by finnestdope(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Not really true bro
Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by thesicilian: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
simplyhonest:
which station did you tune to in London... because other Nigerian artistes are also on air in London
Maybe he's in a UK jail where they regulate the radio stations.

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by Kobicove(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
thesicilian:

Maybe he's in a UK jail where they regulate the radio stations.

grin
Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by Olalekan95(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK.. gud for fem...

check my signature for cheap tbc... we sell with wallet.... we also sell to ur wallet... 08163096856
Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
na wetin those guys talk o say them be
Re: ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy by kabsedokenneth(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
kabsedokenneth:
na wetin those guys talk o say them be

(1) (Reply)

John Heard, “home Alone” Actor Dies At 72years / Reekado Banks Discloses What Will Kill Him (video) / Tiwa Savage's Son Singing Davido's "IF" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.