Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Must Read If You Love Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Must Read If You Love Sports (428 Views)

Get In Here If You Love Sports Wrist Watches / Let's Come Together...if You Love Bet / Get Paid While Doing What You Love (PUNTING) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read If You Love Sports by Gisthoodng(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sorry I Wanted To Get Ur Attention....

Chelsea Are On The Verge Of Agreeing A Deal For Real Madrid Striker Alvaro Morata After Intensifying Negotiations For The Spaniard, Though They Will Miss Out On Right-back Target Danilo.

The Blues have been on the hunt for a striker since Antonio Conte told Diego Costa to find anew club, though their transfer plans were thrown into chaos when Manchester United hijacked a deal for first-choice striker target Romelu Lukaku.

That prompted the Blues to make contact with Real over Morata, and according to Gianluca Di Marziotalks have progressed at a rapid pace and are now at an advanced stage.

Read More:http://gisthoodng..com/2017/07/transfer-news-chelsea-close-in-on.html

Re: Must Read If You Love Sports by stanway(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
stay of weed son

1 Like

Re: Must Read If You Love Sports by richeeyo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
You are a very stupid person if you don't know I would tell you now
Can some one say your mother or father died just to get your attention
Stupid people like you abuse the Internet
And its not your fault
It's because of all this free data ooo
And cheap china phones
I......D...... I..... O.......T
Re: Must Read If You Love Sports by Brightoo1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nna eeee y not give an article a suitable title instead of this rubbish .......
Re: Must Read If You Love Sports by utmostfirst: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why not use ur father or even ur generation to get attention.fool.

(1) (Reply)

Explained: What Is A Medical And Why Is It Important In Club Football? / Javier Hernandez “excited” To Return To Old Trafford With West Ham United / Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.