Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless (735 Views)

VIDEO:A Fearless 6-year-old Boy Spotted Playing With Big Python And This Happen / Ordination Of Fearless Pastor David Ayuba Azzaman / Fearless Welbeck Back For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless by CHAVINCI: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
dis post is for dose really enlightened nairalanders cos i knw i wuld definitely get a satisfactory answer,nairalanders neva fail to deliver:SO THIS PARTICULAR PHRASES ACTUALLY STIRRED UP A SERIOUS ARGUMENT YESTERDAY,PLEASE WOTS D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING 'BRAVE' AND BEING 'FEARLESS'
Re: Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless by Ermacc: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
the difference is intelligence, A brave decision or act is carried out after analysis, it's not devoid of fear but full of courage. Fearless acts or decisions is often out of arrogance, ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless by CHAVINCI: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ermacc:
the difference is intelligence, A brave decision or act is carried out after analysis, it's not devoid of fear but full of courage. Fearless acts or decisions is often out of arrogance, ignorance and stupidity.
dats y i luv nairaland,i knw dat i mst c a very satisfying answer
Re: Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless by Ermacc: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
CHAVINCI:
dats y i luv nairaland,i knw dat i mst c a very satisfying answer
Let's hope for other contributions, that's just my opinion.
Re: Wots D Difference Betweew Bravery And Being Fearless by Kondomatic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ermacc:
Let's hope for other contributions, that's just my opinion.
You're right y'know.

Being fearless is in some cases is synonymous to being stupid. A fearless person is likely to venture into things without analyzing the situation because he's not afraid of the outcome, be it negative or positive.

A brave person on the hand is a man filled with fear but he overcame his fears and did what should be done because that's the only solution.

My 15kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Hhhhy / International Fire Fighters Day / Watch As Bride Changed Her Mind On Her Way To Her Wedding (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.