Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Don't Kick The Animals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Kick The Animals (885 Views)

Lol, Would You Kick This Cute Puppy For 1million Dollars?(photo) / Who Are The Animals Here? (pics) / If Animals Had Bb's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Kick The Animals by Labans(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
A boy awoke and wanted breakfast so he told his mother. She said, "Not until you feed the animals."
The boy went outside and said to the chicken, "I don't feel like feeding you today." So he kicked the chicken. He did the same with the cow and the pig. The boy then went back into the house and told his mother he was hungry. His mother said, "I saw you kick the chicken so you're not getting any eggs, I saw you kick the cow so you're not getting any milk and I saw kick the pig so you're not getting any bacon."
Just then the boy's father walked down the steps and tripped over and kicked the cat and the boy said, "Mom should I tell him?"
Re: Don't Kick The Animals by dabby(f): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2007
Smart kid cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Time Off /forgetful Thief / Divorce Letter / 2 Tough Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.