Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Logistics Personnel Available For Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Logistics Personnel Available For Employment (460 Views)

GAS Plant And Logistics Personnel Needed / Logistics Personnel Urgently Needed At Epicreative Sstudio Limited. / Logistics Personnel Urgently Needed At Epicreative Sstudio Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Personnel Available For Employment by aidelojestan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dear Human Resource Personnel,

Please accept this letter as an expression of my interest in a position with your organization.

I am an experienced Logistics personnel with forte for Value creation, Excellence, Customer relationship and Satisfaction. I possess strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. I am a self motivated individual with ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team.

I have worked as a Fleet/Logistics Supervisor with 4 years of experience and my job roles included but not limited to the following:

Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet, including movement planning and day-to-day allocation.

Manage, maintain and repair vehicles in safe and efficient working order.

Ensure that vehicles are checked on a daily basis, and that regular service and maintenance is carried out as per agreed schedule.

Maintain all logistic files in an organized, accurate and up to date manner.

Line manage,coordinate,monitor and guide the work of the drivers, cleaners and guards and any other logistics support by managing performance on an on-going basis.

Ensure 100% daily truck availability and reliability of trucks.

Ensure targeted TAT is achieved by drivers.

Track drivers’ performance and ensure strict adherence to safety regulations and safety trainings.

Send daily report to head office.

I will be glad to work for your company and contribute my own quota to her success.

You can reach me through my email address; aidelojestanley@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

/ Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG / Mainone Cable Nigeria Latest Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.