Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf (3155 Views)

How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf? / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
please my fellow N'landers, I need help on how to export my ukazi leaf outside the country
especially the USA. I will really appreciate if anyone on the known can put me through. I have the farm.
N:B scammers keep off. thanks all

Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls help if u have an idea
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by dchinky(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guy visit www.releaf.ng and register.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by tectonotimes: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2017
aromaticmassage:
please my fellow N'landers, I need help on how to export my ukazi leaf outside the country
especially the USA. I will really appreciate if anyone on the known can put me through. I have the farm.
It is very simple. Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Sabadoe: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can check this website => www.agroforeignbuyers..com for Full Details Contacts Information of over 100 Serious Genuine Foreign Buyers from U.K, CANADA, U.S.A and Some Part of European Countries that ready to buy your Local Product very fast.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Im not a fan of clicƙing linƙs.pls ɗrop ur info here if you have anƴ.thanƙs

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
aromaticmassage:
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by adethedon: 3:17am On Aug 17, 2017
I found an agricultural cooperative called *Releaf*. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it *connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).*

*I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng*

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/

Check the links I've sent you to learn more
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by tectonotimes: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
aromaticmassage:
It is very easy when you master it. Click on the first link on my signature to master it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Nicogen4us(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
For your minimal exports on any Agro produce for new exporter contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship services to any country with ease
Ranging from as little as #1k/kg for gari to USA etc.
Whatsapp/Call:08135631994
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by DonFresco(m): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Nicogen4us:
For your minimal exports on any Agro produce for new exporter contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship services to any country with ease
Ranging from as little as #1k/kg for gari to USA etc.
Whatsapp/Call:08135631994

Hello Entrepreneurs,
Promark Limited is seeking a long term export business partnership opportunity with genuine producers of well packaged food/agricultural products across Nigeria.

If you are into agricultural or food packaging and you know that your products will be accepted in the international market, then kindly give a simple description of your products here and drop your contact information.

Please note that products required are those that have long shelf life and very competitive price in order to be accepted in the international market.
You can also add pictures of your products in your post.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to a good long term business partnership with you.

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Harvest them,cut them up and dry.
Enter market and inquire .
That is where u will get genuine answers.

If u don't know from where to start asking questions to to people that sell imported stuffs and strike up friendly conversation with them. Then u can ask if they import directly or buy from importers. As u progress u might meet up real importers,ask if they know some exporters around.
Why I said importers is bc u can hardly see and identify exporters unlike importers whom u can get through their distributors and they know some of these exporters.
U might not start exporting directly but can go through middleman until u get ur Base.
Unless u have somebody who is ready to clear ur goods as soon as they enter international market.

Small small steps.
Might not be the way I wrote it down but it's just a clue of what u might do.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Nicogen4us(f): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
DonFresco:

Hello Entrepreneurs,
Promark Limited is seeking a long term export business partnership opportunity with genuine producers of well packaged food/agricultural products across Nigeria.

If you are into agricultural or food packaging and you know that your products will be accepted in the international market, then kindly give a simple description of your products here and drop your contact information.

Please note that products required are those that have long shelf life and very competitive price in order to be accepted in the international market.
You can also add pictures of your products in your post.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to a good long term business partnership with you.

HAPPY NEW MONTH

Thanks for the message. Please I want to know if you have some buyers for such product or just to package. Expecting your reply soonest.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by DonFresco(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Thanks for the message. Please I want to know if you have some buyers for such product or just to package. Expecting your reply soonest.

I am a product promoter and marketer with access to foreign buyers that are always on the look out for new products to introduce to the shelves of retail outlets.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
DonFresco:

I am a product promoter and marketer with access to foreign buyers that are always on the look out for new products to introduce to the shelves of retail outlets.
what about ukazi? any information?
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Nicogen4us(f): 5:51am On Sep 02, 2017
DonFresco:

OK. Please how can I come in
I have some products and I will like to link with your buyers as well. For better discussion chat me on 08135631994
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by Paulordiah(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2017
please do you grow the leaves ypurself I want set up an ukszi farm 08130378328
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Paulordiah:
please do you grow the leaves ypurself I want set up an ukszi farm 08130378328
yes I grow them myself.contact me if you need my services.
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
aromaticmassage:
How do I contact you
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
aromaticmassage:
How do I Contact you
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Concerning what please
mankettle:

How do I Contact you
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
aromaticmassage:
Concerning what please
Cultivating ukazi and farming
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Your location?
mankettle:

Cultivating ukazi and farming
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
aromaticmassage:
Your location?
Ìjẹ̀bú ode
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Your location is far from mine. Except if you can cope with an ebook and video tutorial.( N:B ) it's not free should in case you care for it. Second option, you can come down to my farm in Abia state to learn the technicalities involved. Mind you that this option is also not free. And you'll also Carter for your accommodation.i hope I was able to clarify you
mankettle:

Ìjẹ̀bú ode
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by celeiyke: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Enugu airport is closed. Wait till it is opened
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
aromaticmassage:
Your location is far from mine. Except if you can cope with an ebook and video tutorial.( N:B ) it's not free should in case you care for it. Second option, you can come down to my farm in Abia state to learn the technicalities involved. Mind you that this option is also not free. And you'll also Carter for your accommodation.i hope I was able to clarify you
Costs
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by aromaticmassage: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
mankettle:

Costs
Re: I Need Help On How To Export My Ukazi Leaf by mankettle(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2019
aromaticmassage:
75k for learning. Hmm. That's huge oo. That can easily establish a plot or two of okazi farm

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Unpeeled Melon For Sale / What Does An Average Layer Bird Weigh? / This Poor-looking Onion Farmer Is Now A Billionaire Yet Sells Cheaper: See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.