Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Click If You Want To Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Click If You Want To Laugh (1834 Views)

Dont Click If You Are Not Alone Oooo / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click If You Want To Laugh by Sambusiness(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cousin: I heard you now work at the Bakery?
Akpos: Oh Yes. I started last week.
Cousin: But you have never brought any Bread home.
Akpos: Your sister who works at the airport, has she brought any aeroplane to the house? And even you who works at the Mortuary, have you brought any dead body home before? Has your brother who works in London brought Buhari back home? Please, don't put pressure on me����

(1) (Reply)

Another Social Network Has Been Created / Should The Lady Still Pay The Bike Man? / School Good Oh : Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.