Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata (40577 Views)

Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
iykebest1:

Mr Right. I may not be able to reply your next post. How can one person be this ignorant and steewpid at the same time?

I just told you that season is different from a calendar year and you re here talking about 2016/2017. Gosh! No wonder your teachers gave up on you.

Subtract the goals he scored in 2017 for Madrid and see what's left from Ur 47.

Mind you his 2017 calendar year goal will consist of the ones scored for both Madrid and Chelsea. Should he play any International for his country and scores, that will be counted too. That's a calendar year.

Season is a combination of years etc 2015/2016 or 2001/2002.

While .

A calendar year is just January-December.

Remember to pray too, cos wisdom is hard these days. I will be kind to remember you in my prayers too.

I've been trying to ignore ur stupidity since...
Anyhow sha continue to show how stupid u are
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
CaptPlanet:

He even scored against madrid when he was at Juve.

The only issue I have is that Epl is different. Its more physical compared to other leagues but i'm sure Morata will be fine, his Juve experience and Conte should help him adjust faster

Ur saying premier league is physical, is italian league not physical?
4 crying out loud, he spent 2 years in italy...

Besides premier league football is not all about being physical, gone are d days of drogba(Lord of physicality)...
The best attackers in d league currently are not physical just so u knw, Is kane, aguero or sanchez physical?
If premier league football was all about physicality, players like bony and benteke would hav been d best in d league...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
thorrvik55:

Wot u wrote is absolute bull**** . Only u said morata is not gud cos he was a bench player at real madrid( one of d best clubs in d world currently) and I named 2 gud players dat were benched last season and ur busy telling me bull**** . Besides morata had d best goal ratio in la liga last season, 15 goals from 55 shots so ur just contradicting urself...

Willian was a bench player last season but can u compare him to any attacking player at everton last season?
Use ur head to think well b4 u quote me again...

Smh...
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Phonefanatic:

£70M for Morata to Chelsea Mr facts
Its 58M initial payment but could rise up to 70M cos of add-ons...
Lukaku 75M initial payment but could rise up to 90M cos of d add-ons...
So dude get ur facts right...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Phonefanatic:

£70M for Morata to Chelsea Mr facts

If you say so, does it mean that Utd paid £100m+ Rooney for Lukaku?

There's what they call add-ons in a player's deal they're not the same as sign on fees. They're payable when goals in the player's deal with the club are achieved.

This the summary of Lukaku's deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/07/chelsea-romelu-lukaku-offer-match-manchester-united

This is the summary of Morata's deal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/19/alvaro-morata-verge-completing-chelsea-move/

Now, get your facts right.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
thorrvik55:

Ur saying premier league is physical, is italian league not physical?
4 crying out loud, he spent 2 years in italy...

Besides premier league football is not all about being physical, gone are d days of drogba(Lord of physicality)...
The best attackers in d league currently are not physical just so u knw, Is kane, aguero or sanchez physical?
If premier league football was all about physicality, players like bony and benteke would hav been d best in d league...

If you read my post well, I said his time from Juve should help him in that aspect and yes the epl is physically demanding.

Morata should be fine, he's good on the ball and his link up play is mad. I'd still like him to be physically imposing, it'll make him more difficult to mark.

Above everything I want him to be a massive hit for us.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL where are they in the list of best players? most of them are bench warmer including Morata.. haha

Check your epl team of the season for the past 3 years.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chelsea signing Morata pain Man utd fans die!

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
thorrvik55:

Its 58M initial payment but could rise up to 70M cos of add-ons...

Lukaku 75M initial payment but could rise up to 90M cos of d add-ons...

So dude get ur facts right...

Actually, Lukaku is £75m plus £15m add ons + £10m for Raiola + Rooney. grin grin cheesy

But he doesnt know

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by bashydemy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
thorrvik55:

How many man-u players can u compare to pedro, azpilicueta, fabrepass or costa?

I won't be the one to compare them, The world are comparing them and tell you will compare those names with Pogba, Ibrahinmovic, Mikht, Herrera etc..
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by Ximenez(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lukaku is good for Mou's long ball and cross and nod method, in case they are trailing by one goal and need to draw as usual alongside fellaini

Morata will blend with technically gifted players like fabrepass, Alonso , and the skillful and fast ones like Moses, hazard and willian

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by samsam2019: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
obataokenwa:
And from Serie B, he came and played unbeaten and won the league. Don't also forget that he was a player when Morinho was already coaching.
at cunte's age Mourinho had already conquered Europe twice.

Mourinho is in a class of his own
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
samsam2019:
at cunte's age Mourinho had already conquered Europe twice.

Mourinho is in a class of his own

Its not about past glory, if it was about past glory benitez would not be at newcastle...
Its all about what u hav to offer currently and conte has proved to d world dat he is among d best in d world...

Anyhow sha let him come and conquer again...
europe koh, africa ni...
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by iykebest1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
topchef:

" A calendar year can be measured by also starting on any other named day of the calendar, and end on the day before this named day in the following year.[1]"

4 calendar years from today is from : 21 JULY 2013 to 20 JULY 2017.

So Bro, stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum... Please learn and live.
Open up your mind so you can learn. Your tunnel and myopic view will do you no good.

Stop trying to muddy up the waters so you can shy away from the misinformation you have peddling around in this forum.

Bottom line, Alvaro Morrata has scored 65 goals in the past 4 years, 25 more goals than you are willing to give him credit for.

So, deal with that truth and stop sulking.
So you called the bolded a calendar year? My brother, I'm trying so hard to ignore you and your legendary stupidity but my conscience won't allow me.

I'm not going to reply your next post because you ve blatantly refused to learn. I don't educate dummies. Your fellow contestant have seen the truth and had been liberated from the shackles of ignorance that has long been decorated on him.

Now instead of you to reject ignorance and public show of renowned dumbness and kiss the truth, you went ahead to claim his abandoned shackles for your newest decoration.

Congratulations. It's not everyday one comes across a fool. I'm certainly not honoured to have met you.

I'm going to bless you with the definition of a calendar year as your data is only meant for unreserved display of stupidity.

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by samsam2019: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
thorrvik55:

Its not about past glory, if it was about past glory benitez would not be at newcastle...
Its all about what u hav to offer currently and conte has proved to d world dat he is among d best in d world...

Anyhow sha let him come and conquer again...
europe koh, africa ni...
calm your tots, man. What past glory are you talking about? Last season alone Mourinho won 3 titles compared to cunte's 1.

So currently Mourinho still has more titles than cunte's in the last 12 months

And if it's easy to mock a Champions League winner, let your cunte win Europa league 1st before we can take him serious
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
'Big' clubs Morata has scored against: Inter x4
Milan x2 Dortmund x2 Real Madrid x2 Barcelona x1
Man City x1 Napoli.
Oya man-u fans come and tell me hw many big clubs lukaku has scored against in d premier league
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by topchef: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2017
iykebest1:
So you called the bolded a calendar year? My brother, I'm trying so hard to ignore you and your legendary stupidity but my conscience won't allow me.

I'm not going to reply your next post because you ve blatantly refused to learn. I don't educate dummies. Your fellow contestant have seen the truth and had been liberated from the shackles of ignorance that has long been decorated on him.

Now instead of you to reject ignorance and public show of renowned dumbness and kiss the truth, you went ahead to claim his abandoned shackles for your newest decoration.

Congratulations. It's not everyday one comes across a fool. I'm certainly not honoured to have met you.

I'm going to bless you with the definition of a calendar year as your data is only meant for unreserved display of stupidity.

Young man, you can call me all names you want but it doesn't change the truth. It's a well known fact that people tend to call other people names that actually represent themselves.
Don't worry I'm not mad at you, I'm only worried and sorry for you.

I'm wondering why a young boy like yourself will be so angry and bitter. Was at loss whether your bitterness is coming from all the years of suffering in UNIZIK and many years of deprivation.

But just a glance at your poor self showed where the bitterness is coming from.

Countless number of job applications and interviews yet no job . Even common applications for scholarships yet no show.

So the boy is left with no option than roaming on nairaland all day , hopping from one topic to another, hunting for likes and attention .

The lonely boy is stalking little girls and dropping dumb lines like "why are you so beautiful" yet no reasonable girl will look his way.

I just feel sorry for you and I pray that God will help you find a job. So that all the anger, bitterness, loneliness , disappointment and frustration will go away. But before he does that you need to straighten out your head, do some introspection, humble yourself , shed this anger and bitterness and just maybe someone might just help you find a job.

You need to figure out your bearing fast enough cos your family is banking on you to break even and to justify the investment they have made in you. Use your brain and be more productive rather than wasting your time roaming nairaland everyday.

Once, I have confirmed that you have humbled yourself, I might just hook you up so you could get that SMS you have been waiting for. SHALOM

From the snapshot you just posted, it shows you are one of those young lads who barely read beyond headlines. Now let me post something more detailed for you and see if you are cerebral enough to comprehend it. Please read slowly and carefully, just maybe, you may realize that a calendar year has more than one meaning.

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Its official!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Get your facts right bro. Morata cost £58m. The add ons are what makes up the other.

But since you put it that way, i'd pay 70m for a 2 time Champions league, spanish and italian league winner.

Lukaku cost £75m plus his add ons of £15m.

Now would u pay £90m for Lukaku that only scores against lesser teams with clear eye?

Morata is 70mm..Sky Sports just confirmed again. Add ons are part of cost except you dont expect such player to be successful, u get?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
thorrvik55:

Wot u wrote is absolute bull**** . Only u said morata is not gud cos he was a bench player at real madrid( one of d best clubs in d world currently) and I named 2 gud players dat were benched last season and ur busy telling me bull**** . Besides morata had d best goal ratio in la liga last season, 15 goals from 55 shots so ur just contradicting urself...

Willian was a bench player last season but can u compare him to any attacking player at everton last season?

No need to argue with you as you are obviously outraged for a reason known to neutral minds. However, i shall quote you unfailingly when the time comes; i wont engage myself in a brawl with you because i wont condescend to that.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
mapist:

Morata is 70mm..Sky Sports just confirmed again. Add ons are part of cost except you dont expect such player to be successful, u get?

I understand but why isn't Lukaku's add ons quoted in his deal too? Isnt it part of the cost or don't they want him to be successful?
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Why isn't Lukaku's add ons quoted in his deal too na? Don't they want him to be successful?

It is na..cud rise to 93..initial fee is wat ppl often talk about and remember, add ons mayb wiped off by Rooney as his transfer fee was never disclosed.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
mapist:

It is na..cud rise to 93..initial fee is wat ppl often talk about and remember, add ons mayb wiped off by Rooney as his transfer fee was never disclosed.

Now you've come back to my point. You guys don't quote Morata's initial fee which is £58m. The £70m is the initial fee and the add-ons summed up.

Lukakuk's initial fee is £75m with £15.m add-ons that will take it up to £100m.

So when people say Morata cost £70m, it'll only be fair to say Lukaku cost £90m and not £75. That's my point.

Rooney's deal was treated differently. He was valued at £10m and was structured into the deal somehow.

You can read further here:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/07/chelsea-romelu-lukaku-offer-match-manchester-united
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Now you've come back to my point. You guys don't quote Morata's initial fee which is £58m. The £70m is the initial fee and the add-ons summed up.

Lukakuk's initial fee is £75m with £15.m add-ons that will take it up to £100m.

So when people say Morata cost £70m, it'll only be fair to say Lukaku cost £90m and not £75. That's my point.

Rooney's deal was treated differently. He was valued at £10m and was structured into the deal somehow.

You can read further here:

I dont need to read further jor; i watched it live on Sky sports. It was part of the deal but both parties preferred to keep it's details unknown.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2017
mapist:

I dont need to read further jor; i watched it live on Sky sports. It was part of the deal but both parties preferred to keep it's details unknown.

Ok then.

Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
thorrvik55:

I wont quote you excessively today; i shall do that much later as i promised you some weeks back. Be EXPECTANT.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 6:12am On May 16, 2018
CaptPlanet:

Guest appearances you said? 35 appearances with ucl titles for a 24 year old who plays from the bench. He even scored against madrid when he was at juve

At the bolded bolded
Are you fvcking kidding me? Ronaldo won the balon d'or and golden boot at united in 2008 bro. Please don't insult him like that again.

I once told you this argument about Morata and Lukaku would only be decided on come the end of the season. Now, who was worth the money? Answer that within; you need not spill it.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2018
thorrvik55:

I once told you this argument about Morata and Lukaku would only be decided on come the end of the season. Now, who was worth the money? Answer that within; you need not spill it.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by CaptPlanet(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=mapist post=67600273]

I once told you this argument about Morata and Lukaku would only be decided on come the end of the season. Now, who was worth the money? Answer that within; you need not spill it.[/quo

Seems like Lukaku takes this for now

Lukaku has 34 apps with 16 goals
Morata has 31 apps with 11 goals. With abt 10 sub apps

I'll compare him to a fully fit Morata.

So till next season.
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by mapist(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=CaptPlanet post=67619729][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by Witsproject: 8:04pm On May 16, 2018
Lol...morata or miss morata.. Just take a look at all d accolades poured on morata last year July...and see ao he helped them to where they are today..
Re: Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata by thorrvik55(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2018
mapist:

I don't get ur point... In ur head LUKAKU's performance this season is worth 75million I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Gernot Rohr Meets Arsene Wenger In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.