Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Does Music Affect Your Mood? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Music Affect Your Mood? (924 Views)

[music] Affect My Life Breath On Me / Does Music Taste Define Your Relationship Or Societal Status? / How Does Music Get To MTN Music Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
hi guys

I love music and I don't think I can survive long in this world without music because music is food for the soul.
I've come to realize that different songs put me in different moods and I'll love to take you through some of them.

feel free to add yours

cc. airmark

FELA

the first person on the list is the great Fela Anikulapo Kuti,his music is an everyday reminder for me to stay woke! to the government, religion and everything around me..his music makes me feel proud for being a black man and a thirst for knowledge of human behaviors

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
WIZKID

I don't really listen to naija music that much but anytime I hear this guy's voice I always feel happy(no homo)..dont know how or what he did but he's got rhythm and if you have rhythm in music it will sound pleasant no matter how good/bad your lyrics are.

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
KENDRICK LAMAR

this dude is no doubt the greatest rapper of our time!
his lyrics, flow,delivery are just so brilliantly and perfectly constructed,Kendrick makes me serious..I like listening to him when I'm drunk;makes me serious and calm

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
J.COLE

the best way to enjoy jcole is to know the lyrics of his song, that way you get to feel his emotions while recording the song and trust me its a great thing..he makes music for the few intelligent people and he's pretty good at it..his songs makes me understand that simplicity is bliss and the each of his songs have different moods attached to them.

2 Likes

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
2BABA

its hard to see somebody who hates 2face's music, he is a legend.His songs gives me joy all round..I have a dj mix of all 2face's songs and I can say he's the best after Fela.

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by ExpensiveG: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
TEKNO ~

I just like dat guy songs, his lyrics dey funny me but he has a nice beat..... Dey guy is Talented....

2KAY ~
who no like better thing make I see.. anytime I play dis song, I go just lauf like person wey drink rat urine..

2BABA~

Dey guy na legend oooo

PHYNO~

his songs dey move me wen I wan take one bottle. Dey guy dey try ....

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by VictorJoshua(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
TEKNO ~

I just like dat guy songs, his lyrics dey funny me but he has a nice beat..... Dey guy is Talented....

2KAY ~
who no like better thing make I see.. anytime I play dis song, I go just lauf like person wey drink rat urine..

2BABA~

Dey guy na legend oooo

PHYNO~

his songs dey move me wen I wan take one bottle. Dey guy dey try ....

OP I Dnt Blame U.Lucifer Was A Choir Master B4 He Bcame D Fallen Angel.He Is Now D Prince Of Dis World.As A Professional Musician,He Uses Music Dat Doesn't Glorify God To Ensnare Hapless Individuals.So Beware Of Ur Music Taste And Don't B Among His Victims.I Ddnt Say U Shld Hate Music Afterall That's God's Everyday"Meal",but I'll Advice U Go For The Right Ones.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
VictorJoshua:
OP I Dnt Blame U.Lucifer Was A Choir Master B4 He Bcame D Fallen Angel.He Is Now D Prince Of Dis World.As A Professional Musician,He Uses Music Dat Doesn't Glorify God To Ensnare Hapless Individuals.So Beware Of Ur Music Taste And Don't B Among His Victims.I Ddnt Say U Shld Hate Music Afterall That's God's Everyday"Meal",but I'll Advice U Go For The Right Ones.

no be every song dey promote ungodliness...and pls don't drag religion issues here.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
J.COLE

the best way to enjoy jcole is to know the lyrics of his song, that way you get to feel his emotions while recording the song and true me its a great thing..he makes music for the few intelligent people and he's pretty good at it..his songs makes me understand that simplicity is bliss and the each of his songs have different moods attached to them.
I love the fact that you acknowledge j. Cole's music for the intelligent people. His 4 your eyez only is like a blessing to me.

1 Like

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by iamay(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
2pac
This man has music for any situation you're in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marvel (Artist, Songwriter) / Sold Out By Zoe Jackson / New!!! Baba No Deh By Kiss Daniel Ft Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.