Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval (1270 Views)

Fully Approved US Adsense For Sale / Payment Received UK/US Adsense Needed / Us Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by robot1: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello friends and webmasters in the house greetings to you. I recently get a US adsense approved for my site and I need help on what to do next especially in the area of tax ID and payment method any advice will be richly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by Olarababy(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
robot1:
Hello friends and webmasters in the house greetings to you. I recently get a US adsense approved for my site and I need help on what to do next especially in the area of tax ID and payment method any advice will be richly appreciated. Thanks
contact me on 08053701879.....i can help with the tax id only
Re: Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by robot1: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
hello can anyone help?
Re: Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by Emmysky(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Have you reached the $10 Threshold?
Re: Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by robot1: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysky:
Have you reached the $10 Threshold?
almost
Re: Help On How To Set Up US Adsense Account After Approval by Emmysky(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
robot1:

almost
Ok. I'm guessing you know all the part about the threshold stuff and the PIN. The Tax ID, you'll have to pay someone to do it for you or if you have someone in the US, you can tell them to lend you their SSN and address.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Overcome This Amazon Verification Call?? / Compliance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines In Nigeria - To Be or Not? / The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.