Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Speak To Refresh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speak To Refresh (285 Views)

5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak To Refresh by Seyibabalola(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Speak to refresh

Speaking is a tool to fulfilling destiny. Jesus told Peter, "I have given you the key to open and to close doors. Whatever you lock on earth is locked in heaven, and whatever you open on earth will be opened in heaven." Here, Jesus was talking about the art of speaking. You've got to speak to open doors of success and lock doors against adversaries. A closed mouth, it is said, is a closed destiny. However, it is not enough to open those doors. It is equally imperative to keep those doors open. This is why you must learn the art of speaking to refresh. Paul said, "I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gives the increase"-1 Cor. 3:7. We speak to plant good seeds into our lives, but we don't remember to speak to water those seeds we planted, so that there will be increase. And so, after a little while, we find those doors being shut down. You must know that it is the watering that brings the increase. There is no increase without the watering of your seeds or plants. Speaking to refresh is the art of watering. Job said, "I will speak that I may be refreshed"(Job 32:20). Proverb 18:20 says "A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled." The "....increase of your lips" in that scripture is the art of speaking to refresh when you keep saying the vision and the promises of God concerning your life. Don't stop. Keep declaring the word of God over your life. You have planted many times ago by sowing some words into your future. Keep watering those words. Don't stop at planting, speak to refresh in God's presence. When you spoke those words concerning your life, he already opened the doors, even though you may not be seeing it yet in the physical. But you must continue to speak, so that your plants will be nourished and there will be longevity of success.
There is a river of living water in you, but you must learn to always release it to water your destiny(John 7:38). God put it there so that you can always have something to refresh. And the way to refresh is to continue speaking the word. Bible says a river went out of Eden to water the garden where Adam and Eve had their daily meals; I mean trees of foods. Why was there a river? The river was meant to constantly refresh the garden, watering the plants so that they keep bearing fruit. Therefore, you need to constantly release the river in you to refresh by keep speaking the word of God concerning your future, your business, your family, your marriage, your relationship, etc. If you don't speak to refresh, your words(your seeds) won't grow or sustain it's breakthroughs.

- Michael Olugbenga Babalola

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Shooting Was Because Of Drugs Prove It Here. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / ***delayed Gratification Always Leads To Glorious End***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.