Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! (682 Views)

Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / Jumia And Konga To Accept TBC / Buy Your Goods With Tbc At Konga And Jumia Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by olanrewajudavid: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
KONGA RECRUITING AFFILIATE ASSOCIATES NOW!!!

KONGA, the largest Online Shopping Mall in Nigeria is recruiting for Online Affiliate Associates.

Do you have passion for improving your digital marketing skills ?

Are you craving to work at the convenience of your home while you earn extra income?

Do you want to turn your hours of browsing/chatting and posting on social media into something worth while?

Then KONGA needs someone like you.

You will be given tools to aid your work online.

Basic Requirements:

Internet connection
Laptop/Mobile phone.

No experience is required as you will be given tools that will aid your work from home.

Who can Join:

Graduates, Undergraduates, Digital marketers, bloggers, Web Developers, internet savvy persons, Business Developers.

Start smiling to your account.

Click below to register.

http:///2uxcDtR

1 Like

Re: Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by andrewabdon: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2017
kiss[b][/b]Thanks for approving me, i hope i' ll learn a lot. Secondly concerning the ongoing recruitment for affilite marketing by konga, i'm interested, how i register?
Thanks.
Thanks for approving me, i hope i' ll learn a lot. Secondly concerning the ongoing recruitment for affilite marketing by konga, i'm interested, how i register?
Thanks.
Thanks for approving me, i hope i' ll learn a lot. Secondly concerning the ongoing recruitment for affilite marketing by konga, i'm interested, how i register?
Thanks.
Re: Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by Ridbreezy: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Link is not going through

olanrewajudavid:
KONGA RECRUITING AFFILIATE ASSOCIATES NOW!!!

KONGA, the largest Online Shopping Mall in Nigeria is recruiting for Online Affiliate Associates.

Do you have passion for improving your digital marketing skills ?

Are you craving to work at the convenience of your home while you earn extra income?

Do you want to turn your hours of browsing/chatting and posting on social media into something worth while?

Then KONGA needs someone like you.

You will be given tools to aid your work online.

Basic Requirements:

Internet connection
Laptop/Mobile phone.

No experience is required as you will be given tools that will aid your work from home.

Who can Join:

Graduates, Undergraduates, Digital marketers, bloggers, Web Developers, internet savvy persons, Business Developers.

Start smiling to your account.

Click below to register.

http:///2uxcDtR
Re: Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by imagrg(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ridbreezy:
Link is not going through

If it is genuine, please send me the link through my signature below.
Re: Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by enolife2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
fake link
Re: Konga Recruirment For Affiliate Associates 2017 !!! by OyihomaSaleh: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Making Money Online in Nigeria is Getting Easier! 

A New Affiliate Network called Syndeo is starting in Nigeria. The Syndeo Affiliate Network enables affiliate marketers to easily discover, join and get paid from multiple online affiliate programs across the country. 

Due to recent high demand those affiliate marketers (publishers) interested in joining the Syndeo Network have to sign up to the waiting list and will be notified and processed on to the platform in order of sign-up.

All interested affiliate marketers (Beginners and experienced alike) are welcome to sign-up for FREE at: 

JoinSyndeo.com

__

I hope this was useful! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Business is my oil well / Begin Ur 2018 With A Muti Concept Company Earn 1.03 - 2.9% Daily Roi / How Safe Are Bonds And T Bills With Our Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.