Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Best, Most Secure And Most Profitable Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best, Most Secure And Most Profitable Investment (493 Views)

Can You Invest 8 Million In A Secure And Running Business. / Desiring A Viable And Profitable Investment In Year 2020? Get In Now!!! / Profitable Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best, Most Secure And Most Profitable Investment by ItuExchange(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2017
What is the most secure and profitable investment in the world?

Where money:
will grow steadily;
with compound interests;
without having to worry with market fluctuations too much;
while still making average to good long range profits!
(Example: investing in Bank of Brazil savings account lends you 8% a year steadily average returns; At least on the 15 last years…)

Answer:

On the phone one afternoon a client said, “All I want is a 7% return on my money with no risk of losing any.”

I replied, “Well if you find it let me know. I could sell a boat load of it since bank insured CD’s are returning less than 1%.”

“Well, I thought that’s your business to find that kind of investment.”

“Ah, like coming up with something magical?”

See this is the holy grail of investing. Some black box investment with above average returns yet no downside risk.

Frankly, that’s what Bernie Madoff offered his clients. And he delivered it right up until he went belly up and took all their money.

Even the example given in the question of Bank of Brazil savings accounts returning 8%. They might right up until Brazil decides they can’t repay their debts and the banks collapse.

Stop and read this slowly. This investment does not exist. It never has if you figure in real returns after inflation.

So what do you do?

Learn all you can about realistic returns and volatility of different kinds of investments.

Figure out what return you really need to accomplish your financial goals and what level of volatility you can live with.

Save and invest regularly. That way the ups and downs work in your favor because you buy more shares when the markets are down.

Do this over enough years so compounding kicks in.

And have confidence to stay the course in challenging markets.

Frankly, I’ve made my best investments in the midst of recessions. When everyone else was cashing out and running for their bomb shelter I was buying cheap.

But that takes calm confidence born of knowledge, experience and realistic expectations.

If you do all that you increase your odds that one day you’ll discover, as I did, that you became financially independent.

Oh and if you find that holy grail investment let me know. I’d like to order a boat load.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-secure-and-profitable-investment-in-the-world

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: The Best, Most Secure And Most Profitable Investment by ituglobal(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Now I understand, after reading this.

(1) (Reply)

Walai!!! This Will Change Your Financial Status / How The Holy Qur'an Erase The Bad Picture Used To Paint God Almighty / Investors May Soon Dump Nigeria, SA, Egypt For Kenya, Ethiopia—report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.