Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It (1359 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? / Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by supernet5: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I have an issue with a certificate from Ekiti State University, the certificate was issue but there was a spelling mistake in the surname with an omission of a letter, please i need an idea about how to make the correction on the certificate, its really urgent.
Please anyone with information as to how to go about it should kindly state it and the procedures. Thanks
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by Livebygrace: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
supernet5:
Dear Nairalanders,

I have an issue with a certificate from Ekiti State University, the certificate was issue but there was a spelling mistake in the surname with an omission of a letter, please i need an idea about how to make the correction on the certificate, its really urgent.
Please anyone with information as to how to go about it should kindly state it and the procedures. Thanks
Go back to the school and ask them to give u back up letter till the corection is made on your original cert.
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by supernet5: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017
@Livebygrace Can the certificate be reissued?
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by Adesam01(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
It's not uncommon in EKSU... Go to exam and record office, and apply for correction... Try to convince the most senior person there about the urgency.

You will be asked to write a letter for correction of name on your certificate and attach a photocopy of the certificate with error.

It can take between 1 - 4 weeks.

All the best...
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by Livebygrace: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
supernet5:
@Livebygrace Can the certificate be reissued?

Yeap but not immediately.
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by supernet5: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
@Adesam01 Does it mean i have to collect the certificate like that first then start processing the correction or i leave it with them for now and start with the correction process. Also does it involve spending money and what would be the range if money would be spent
Re: Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It by Adesam01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
supernet5:
@Adesam01 Does it mean i have to collect the certificate like that first then start processing the correction or i leave it with them for now and start with the correction process. Also does it involve spending money and what would be the range if money would be spent

Yes, you have to collect it first.
It should cost you nothing...

(1) (Reply)

All Universities,polys,colleges Of Edu Fix Admission Cut Off Marks(full LIST) / Some Incredible Photos From Unilorin Most Popular Blogger - Temiloluwa Badmus / Dr. Lanre Amodu Becomes Covenant University's Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.