Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Job Scam-150k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scam-150k (522 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers / Job Scam:the Vio-dvla Medical Test Payment Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Scam-150k by egeh4u: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
I WAS DEFRAUDED TO THE TUNE OF 150K FOR THE RECENT FIRS JOB.I WAS CONVINCED BY THE INTERGRITY I EARLIER HAD FOR THE GUY AND THE DESIRE TO GET A JOB BUT FOR THE PAST 3YRS NOW THE GUY COLLECTED THE MONEY,HE HAS NOT SHOWN ANY SIGN OF REFUNDING THE MONEY TO ME.HE SAID THE MONEY IS FOR FACILITATING MY GETTING THE JOD.
please advice me on what to do to get my money back.
Re: Job Scam-150k by aieromon(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Mugu,the money is gone!!
Berra move on

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Technology Recruits / Primary Assignment For Nysc / Freelance Marketers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.