Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? (559 Views)

Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban / Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by samsonsax: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Chelsea have reportedly decided that they are willing to accept a bid of £44m for forward Diego Costa.

The Spanish international does not feature in the plans of head coach Antonio Conte, and the Blues are looking to part ways with last season’s top goalscorer before the end of August.

Chelsea have been keen to bring in a new striker to replace Costa and with Alvaro Morata expected to arrive from Real Madrid, it appears that they are now willing to give the green light for Costa’s exit to take place.

According to The Independent, the West Londoners have told Atletico Madrid that they will have to pay £44m in order to secure a reunion with their former player.

It has been well documented that Costa wants to re-sign for Atletico, who he was contracted to between 2006 and 2014 and netted 54 goals in 114 appearances in all competitions.
Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by Optional2(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
make this guy just go abeg

e dy vex me undecided
Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by Saintsquare(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

e dy vex me undecided
no be only u o ,the way he act on field of play when u need goal like mad dey very annoying, he go dey fight upandan and still selfish on top. Nevertheless, he did very well in the first season.
Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by Optional2(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Saintsquare:
no be only u o ,the way he act on field of play when u need goal like mad dey very annoying, he go dey fight upandan and still selfish on top. Nevertheless, he did very well in the first season.

we appreciate him

but is time for him to go.
Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by Saintsquare(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

we appreciate him

but is time for him to go.
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by wizelink(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

e dy vex me undecided
I Know Someday in this new season you will say if it WERE COSTA THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN GOAL. You will still say HOW DID WE ALLOW COSTA LEAVE? Appreciate the young man for what he did for us chelsea fans and wish him well in his future endeavours not to castigate him. up chelseaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Set £44m Asking Price For Diego Costa? by Optional2(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
I have don that sir

look up a lil bite, u will see it.

wizelink:
I Know Someday in this new season you will say if it WERE COSTA THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN GOAL. You will still say HOW DID WE ALLOW COSTA LEAVE? Appreciate the young man for what he did for us chelsea fans and wish him well in his future endeavours not to castigate him. up chelseaa

(1) (Reply)

£133m For Three FULL BACKS: Man City Confirm Arrival Of Danilo From R.madrid / First Photo Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Flaunting Baby Bump / "Super Eagles Will Finish What It Started" – Mikel Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.