Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Multilinks I Need Info âsap - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks I Need Info âsap (621 Views)

. / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks I Need Info âsap by purplekayc(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
can somebodz tell me or give me a ful list of multilinks internet charges and their posible download speeds thanks
Re: Multilinks I Need Info âsap by webgenius(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Will like to help. Which part of Lagos are you at? Maybe easier to walk into a Multilink shop or their H/Q and get all the info you need. Again what data device are you going to be using: table phone or their USB modem?
They have info flyers which have all the details you need. On the average using a table phone you will be spending about N600 per day (I chose the talk and talk package which gives me free weekend calls on net).
The EVDO packages are different, please find out
Re: Multilinks I Need Info âsap by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
dont live in lag will be locating there soon just want to know how good multilinks is i hear they are the best uh ?// thanks
Re: Multilinks I Need Info âsap by webgenius(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2010
Location in your profile says Lagos. You definitely heard wrong, depends on who you are listening to. I'm sure you will get more than enough correct info on Nairaland
Re: Multilinks I Need Info âsap by sesejive(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
I have a multilinks box that is up for sale you can contact me on 08056687870 or 07036909259, or send me an email at samuelolusegun2000@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Software That Is Use To Unhide Hiding Numbers! / Very Clean Hp 6735s For Sale>>68k / I Need Advice On What Laptop To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.