Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) (32407 Views)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Jase4real: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017

The photo was taken at her book launch in London over the weekend.

More @ >>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/beautiful-photo-of-amara-kanu-her.html

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
beautiful family �

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Some people luck sabi shine o...beautiful family

19 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fine girl

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by broadally2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by olutee360: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fine family
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by spartan117(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wooow, even after three or four kids.......
These days, it is hard to find single ladies with flat tummy

22 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by orimipe(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cute Grandpa kiss

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well everywhere developing Nations and building partnerships and dismantling hurdles and shifting boundaries grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by kaycyor: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Both of them get open teeth.. Me loving it

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by magoo10(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gods own
Lovely family
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
She no dey age?
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by olutee360: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ur eyes sharp ooo
kaycyor:
Both of them get open teeth.. Me loving it

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
subtlemee:

Imagine Kanu married you..

I wonder how his children would look like embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
arrangee marriage works sometimes. cos i no no where a 32year old kanu( football age) see 18 year old babe date or marry while in UK grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by jayloms: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lovely
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by queenDD(f): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful people, she looks so much like her papa.

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by spartan117(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sniper12:
arrangee marriage works sometimes. cos i no no where a 32year old kanu( football age) see 18 year old babe date or marry while in UK grin
. angry I stand here since dey wait make d haters comment, na u be d first one I Don catch angry

26 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by alphasperm(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
shiz an ambassador to the typical lazy n olodo 9ja gals ...hu jus wanna get into marriage wit absolutely nothing whatsoever... marry a big man...n live dia dreams...yeye de stink...smh

I no even notice her buhari teeth..
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by susidy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Na amara dey reign now, she don overtake tonto and snake
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well everywhere developing Nations and building partnerships and dismantling hurdles and shifting boundaries grin

It's not about being an igbo. They are humans like the rest of us. Humans make things happen not tribe.

Don't "tribe" everything. sad

9 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by kingrt2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
So?

Look signature
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ginaz:

It's not about being an igbo. They are humans like the rest of us. Humans make things happen not tribe.

Don't "tribe" everything. sad

Who mentioned Igbo here? Why a semiotic reading of the text?

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Money talks and bullsh1t takes a walk!

All that African traditional values that a man can't plait his hair, wear chains and ear-rings...

The father in law would be blind to all that

4 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by salt1: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amara looks like her dad
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by sonnie10: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
subtlemee:

It is your turn to shine!

Anyway, Ogo bu iku ano.
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
wow...to think she was a village pickt arranged bride...

money is god
Re: Amara Kanu, Her Parents And Husband, Kanu Nwankwo (Photo) by faithynuvo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
chaiiiiiiii money is good, see as them dey laugh like ripe banana.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm God forbid make something comot all the billions wey dey kanu account trust me the story go change. undecidedchaiiiiiiii money is good, see as them dey laugh like ripe banana.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm God forbid make something comot all the billions wey dey kanu account trust me the story go change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli / Where Man United Nickname 'The Red Devils' Comes From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.